~✿RESCUED✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

Lakshya dragged her inside a nearby room placing his big hand on her mouth while Mehek was continuously struggling to get away from his grip. In an attempt to do that her dress was torn at many places. She heard him locking the door with a thud and throwing her on the bed. She got horrified thinking of his intentions. Her hands were going to her eyes to remove the cloth but he placed her hands over her head in a tight grip.

"S__Stop! D__Don't try to come near me or else you'll have to regret!". She warned him while shouting but he didn't listen and continued kissing her neck and cleavage.

A horrific scream left her mouth when she felt him tearing her dress from the front. She tried to push him hardly but in her comparison his strength was greater.

Despite that gathering all her strength she kicked him hard with her knees. As a result he fell on the bed. Mehek instantly got up and her hand reached to untie the knot of the cloth while she got up to make a run but before she could do anything a tight slap fell on her left cheek.

Mehek lost her balance and fell on the ground with a thud. Her forehead hit the corner of the glass of a table forming a deep cut. Blood came out from there with faster rate and she was seeing blinking stars in her eyes.

In next moment, she lost her senses and her back touched the floor of the room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

On the other hand, Adhiraj was becoming restless getting no clue of her. He was wanting to talk with her, to get a view of her but from past 30 minutes she was seen nowhere.

'Did she go to her home? But she didn't tell me for once!

Already she doesn't like you Raj and moreover, she feels irritated whenever you come closer to her!

But why? I'm the boss here! She had to ask me for once!

But why are you seeming so restless about her?

Huh, I don't care about her! She is none to me! I'm just concerned about my PA!

So, which boss thinks so much about his PA!

Will you please shut up!'. Adhiraj's mind and heart were conversing with eachother which frustrated him more.

Taking a long breath he stepped forward when he collided with the same waiter who was instructing her about the washroom.

"Sorry sir!". The waiter added as he hummed when his vision fell on him as he reminded about the incident.

"What was that lady asking you?"

"Which lady, sir?"

"The lady who was wearing a blue dress"

"Oh that lady! She was asking me about washroom's direction but perhaps she has came till now!"

"Okay, you may go!". Adhiraj spoke up as he nodded.

'Is she okay or some health issues? I should check once!'. His heart murmured.

Raj, stop focusing on some random girls!'. His mind reminded him but he ignored.

Listening to his heart he stepped forward to the direction of washroom.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Adhiraj was passing through the corridor when his feet stucked with a small piece of cloth which was blue in colour. He looked both sides and came to see a room. Bending down a little he took it in his hand. It was looking like the same piece of cloth which Mehek was wearing. He took some steps against the door and slowly placed his palm over it. He felt like something was wrong. He knocked on the door two times but none was bothered to open.

'It is locked from inside. Then why the fuck none is opening it?'. He murmured became hell frustrated. He was going to take backstep when he heard a sound breaking something. It alerted him. He banged on the door but none opened it again.

Adhiraj took backstep and then with a sudden hard kick the door got opened. His vision fell on the bed as he became shocked to his core seeing the scene infront of her.

There Lakshya was hovering over her unconscious figure and his face was on her neckline. His shirt was thrown at a corner and she had no idea what was just going to happen with her. The loud thud broke his attention as he gazed at the doorstep. He became horrified seeing the man infront of him with red eyes.

"YOU, BASTARD!" Adhiraj shouted gritting his teeth and lashed out on him like a hungry lion. He grabbed kicked him on the floor. Then started beating him mercilessly.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!"

He pinned him on the wall grabbing his neck chocking him badly. His breathing got heavy as his face became red with the lack of air. He was struggling to get away from his grip but Adhiraj couldn't let that happen. He was on the verge of ripping his body apart.

Hearing the loud voices all came at the spot. Their eyes widened when they saw THE ADHIRAJ SINGHANIA was going to kill a employee. The staffs came at his rescue and held him tightly.

"Sir, leave him or else he'll be dead!"

"Then let him die! This scoundrel has no rights to live". Adhiraj again grabbed his neck with his both palms.

"Sir, it'll go to media and then they'll make news like you've tried to kill a innocent with your power which will badly affect our companies' reputation". They tried to make him understand but in no way he was listening anything. He just lost himself when he saw the horrible incident which was going to happen with her.

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Sir, please leave him!" They pleaded again and again as he finally left him and threw him on the floor.

"Call the damn police right now! I just don't wanna see this filthy man anymore! He should rot in jail". He ordered shooting red eyes as they left dragging him outside.

"Sir!"

"Leave everyone!". His one words was enough for that moment. They didn't talk further and left the place.

"Mehek!" His brain reminded him as he instantly went near her.

Her pale face was crashing his heart into million pieces. He caressed his palm slowly on the red marks of her body, the torn dress and the deep cut on her forehead. Without wasting more time he called the doctor.

"I'm sending you a address and details. Come here right now". He dialled the doctor and hung the call. Sitting beside her he remained looking at the unconscious figure of his Mehek.

~✿✿~