~✿HIS OTHER SIDES✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

Coming near the car she looked at him.

"I don't trust you! I'm not safe with you too!". Mehek said angrily.

"You have to trust me because you don't have any other option". Adhiraj declared.

She gritted her teeth and pulled the door of the car.

"Wait!!". He stopped her from getting in as she raised her eyebrows in confusion. He came from the car holding a umbrella and shirt.

"Get inside and change fast". He uttered handing over the shirt to her.

"Excuse me! How can I change in car?". Mehek was shocked hearing him.

"Like others do! Now stop fighting! Go and change!"

"No, I won't! I'm comfortable in it!

"That's not my concern! If you sit on my car wearing these wet clothes, then my car will be drenched which I won't let happen. Secondly, if you'll remain wearing it, you'll fall sick and take leave for one week. Then who will work? So, do it right now what I'm saying!". He commanded.

"That means you're helping me because you don't want me to take leave for your profit right! Oh, I forgot! You're a businessman you always look after your profit, name, fame, money and nothing else. You don't have any emotions! You're a heartless!". She spoke up angrily taking the shirt and got inside the car to change.

Adhiraj shrugged off his shoulders and remain standing outside holding the umbrella while she was changing.

After changing her clothes into his shirt she knocked the door of the car indicating him that she had done.

Adhiraj gazed at her for once from top to bottom as she was looking extremely gorgeous and bold in it. Mehek immediately streched his shirt while trying to adjust it in her body properly not wanting to show him a single part of her skin. He diverted his gaze from her seeing her uncomfortable. He pulled the door and sat inside the car without uttering a word more. Then holding the steering started the car.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Mehek was feeling uncomfortable in his shirt as it wasn't covering her bare thighs. She never wore such revealing clothes. She was trying to stretch the shirt again and again holding it's end in attempt to cover her bare thighs. Adhiraj glanced at her from the corner of her eyes and came to see her efforts. He understood her state as he mostly saw her wearing salwar and Kurtis.

He huffed and stopped the car. It was fully dark outside and the rain wasn't wanting to stop. Mehek looked at him with horror as he was unbuttoning his white shirt.

"W__Wh__ ar__ y__ d__doin__?". She hiccuped and could utter only these letters while widening her eyes.

He didn't reply and leaned forward to her removing his shirt. Mehek shut down her eyes immediately as her lips were trembling in fear but then she felt something warm on her legs. She opened her eyes just to see that he had covered her legs neatly with his shirt. She looked up at him who was concentrating on driving. She murmured a low thank you in her mind which didn't go to his ears.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Adhiraj stopped the car at her doorstep as she got down from the car while looking at him and went near the front gate of her house.

"T__Thank you!". She finally uttered with a soft smile.

He didn't look up at her and went without exchanging a single word which she didn't like. She shrugged off her shoulders and entered into the house.

"Mehek! What's this? Where were you and what are you wearing?"

"I'll tell everything later, Maa! Now I just need to change first!". Saying so she rushed towards her room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Mehek came from the washroom while rubbing her hairs when her eyes fell on his shirt as a smile appeared on her lips. She travelled her hands on his shirt as something hit in her mind.

'Sometimes, I feel he is really good!'. Her inner soul spoke up as she immediately went near her table and taking a pen - paper started writing something. After completing it she ironed his shirt and attached the letter with it.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Adhiraj was typing something on his laptop in the cabin.

"May I come in, sir!"

"Yes, come in!". He uttered without looking.

Mehek slowly entered into the cabin and placing the shirt on the couch she left.
"Say!". Adhiraj added after sometime but didn't get any response. He looked up and came to see none was there. Then his vision fell on the shirt of the couch.

He came near and took it in his hand. His eyes caught up with a letter.

'I know, you've cleared yesterday whatever you've done, it was for your profit but then also I want to thank you! Thank you for everything!'

He finished reading and went to his chair again. Then remained looking at her from the glass door.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

It was a busy day when employees were busy in their works.

"Shit!". Mehek hit her forehead as some papers fell on the floor due to the uncertain flow of wind. She sat on her knees and started collecting the papers. She didn't notice when the Back Doris of her kurti got loosen and was exposing her bare back.

Beside her a man was sitting. Her bare back was clearly visible to him and he was shamelessly gazing at her.

Adhiraj was passing from there while talking with an employee when his vision caught with the incident. His blood boiled as he fisted his palms. He went straight towards her and removed the clutcher from her hairs. Getting freed from the bun, her long hairs came straight under her waist instantly covering her bare back.

Mehek who had no idea what was going on, became shocked seeing his actions. Her mind filled with rage thinking that he again dared to touch her.

Adhiraj on the other hand, was giving death glare to the man who was eyeing on her.

She fisted her hands and snatched the clutcher from his hand angrily as he looked at her confusingly. Then tying her hairs in a bun, placing the files on the table she left the place while glaring at him.

~✿✿~