~✿THE PUNISHMENT✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

Adhiraj was working on his laptop when Mehek came near him holding the breakfast which was made by her only as his instruction. He gazed at her who wasn't looking at him or paying attention to him. A trick played in his mind as he smirked.

"Ahhh!". He groaned in pain.

"What happened, Raj?". Shikha came running at him who was just passing by his room.

"My hand is paining. I can't eat!". He hissed while holding his wrist tightly.

Mehek was shocked hearing him. Sometimes ago, he was behaving like nothing happened and now he was crying in pain.

'Double faced!'. She murmured slowly.

"Oh my god! How did it happen? It's so deep!". Shikha started checking the wound.

"Yesterday someone attacked me with a knife!". He said glancing at his wife who was now speechless.

"What! Who?"

"I couldn't see his face as it was so dark!". He lied still looking at her.

Mehek gazed at him hearing his answer and became confused on what was he going to do.

'It was the right time to take revenge on me but he didn't or he has some other plans?'. She thought.

"Okay, You can take rest and don't dare to go to office today! Mehek please change the previous clothes and do the dressing! I'm coming with the pain killer!". Shikha instructed as she nodded her head.

"And Mehek, you feed him as he is unable to lift his hand!". As soon as the words slipped from her mouth a smirk appeared on his face which was the sign of victory.

"M__Me?". Mehek stammered as she wasn't wanting to do it.

"Yes, you beta!". She said and left with a smile.

Mehek stood still for a moment looking at him.

"I'm too much hungry right now! You can check me out after feeding me!"

"I'm not going to do that!"

"You'll do it or else I'll call my mother!"

She glared at him and stood there as he pulled her over him holding her wrist. As a result, she fell on his chest.

"What the hell! Leave me!". She struggled under his grip holding the collar of his shirt in her fists.

"I know very well how to get the work done. So, don't waste my time and feed me or else you won't like the consequences, dear!". He said placing her curls behind her ears as she turned her face.

Without conserving further, she silently held the glass of orange juice near his mouth.

Adhiraj held her palm on his tightly which was holding the glass and started gulping it down looking at her only. Then she feed him the sandwiches.

After finishing it he again took the hem of her saree and wiped off his face. Mehek glared at him and was just wanting to kill him with bare hands.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Where are you going?". Adhiraj asked Mehek who was just going to step outside the room getting ready.

"None of your business!"

"It's my damn business as you're my wife now! So, you're bound to tell me where are you going!"

"I don't see you as my husband. So, don't try to show the husband rights on me!"

"You're lucky that I didn't show my damn husband rights on you till now!". He added with a stern tone as she huffed.

"I'm going to my parent's house!"

"Neither you're allowed to go to your house nor any other places. You won't step outside the mansion without me!"

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"This mansion is too much big to roam around. If you feel bored then you can use the other room or roof. If you need anything, ask the workers. They'll bring that for you but don't dare to step outside the house!"

"Are you out of your mind or you need any psychiatrist? How can anyone stay at home 24*7 without going outside? I'm not a kid that if I go out alone then I'll be lost". She greeted her teeth and was about to go but he held her wrist and dragged her inside.

"Do it whatever I'm saying. If you again try to go outside the mansion. Then you'll be locked here and won't be allowed to go outside this room!"

"You can't threat me like this. I'll go! You can't stop me!"

"Fine then! Stay here only!". Saying so, he threw her on the bed and locked her in the room.

"You busta**! You monster! I'll kill you with my own hands! Make sure, you'll regret oneday!". Mehek banged the door with her fists again and again but of no use, he didn't open it.

"Raj, what are you doing?". Hearing her screams Shikha came hurriedly.

"First I need to break her ego and her over smartness. Then only she'll learn to behave properly. Leave her here for some days, then only she'll understand!"

"Raj, it's not right! In this way, she'll make you, her biggest enemy!"

"If by making me her enemy, she can be safe. Then I'm fine with it!". He left saying those.

Shikha helplessly gazed at the door for once and then went leaving her alone in the room.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The sun sets and with that the moon started shining brightly.

In the room, Mehek was sitting on the floor hugging her knees still crying on her fate. She didn't take a single drop of water and food after he left locking her. His mother came two three times but she denied to take anything.

"Why didn't you feed her?"

"I tried many times but she refused. She'll become sick. If she doesn't take anything! Please go and feed her!". She stated fearfully as he huffed and nodded. Then taking the food plate he went towards their room.

As soon as he entered into the room her vision fell on him but she ignored and curled herself more.

"How many times I told you that I don't like to see someone starving infront of me. Now take the plate and eat!"

"Have you added some poison in it or you need me to do it instead of you!"

"Why you always have to behave so stubborn? When I'm saying to eat the food. Then silently eat it without making noises"

"I'm not going to eat that. You might've added poison in it. Who knows? Before today I would've happily eat that poison to make myself free from this cage forever but now I want to see you dying every second, I want to hear your screams in pain. Count your days!". She threatened.

"I'll wait, my dear!"

~✿✿~