~✿ENRAGED✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"May I come in sir?". Mehek peeped her head inside the cabin of her boss.

"Oh, Mehek. Come in! But why you're here? You should be at Adhiraj Singhania's office!". His question made she shocked as fear started knocking her heart.

She took a deep breath and replied confidently. "But sir, I haven't applied for it and I don't want to work under him. I'm more than comfortable here at your office. I don't want to change my work place".

"But you've too Mehek. I guess there's no other option for you because he has already written in the bond strictly that if you won't join under him then you've to pay 30 lacs to ADHIRAJ GROUP OF COMPANIES!". Mehek widened her eyes hearing his words.

"T__Thirty lacs! How and why? He can't control me like this and why I'll pay to him?"

"If you won't then they'll take some legal actions against you for attempt to murder as he has a video clip where you've attacked his car. What would happen if he was there inside the car?"

"B__But". Her voice chocked in mid as tears started falling from her eyes.

"Look, Mehek! I can't do anything here! He can bring me and my company on the road in a second with his power. So, there's only two options for you! One, accept his offer or Two, pay the amount!"

Mehek understood that she was trapped. There was no way for escaping from him. Wiping her tears she sat on the scooty and left for her new workplace where her destiny was calling her.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"MR. ADHIRAJ SINGHANIA!". Mehek shouted on the top of her voice with her red swollen eyes opening the door of his cabin with a thud.

"Late! You're 15 minutes late, Miss Mehek and I don't like the people who comes late". Adhiraj stated placing his one leg above another while resting one hand on it's arm.

 Adhiraj stated placing his one leg above another while resting one hand on it's arm

"What are you thinking, ha? You've won? No Mr. Adhiraj Singhania. You're wrong. You don't know me. Others will fall in your trap because of money but I won't. You'll never be able to buy me with your name, fame and money. Yes, I'll work under you 24*7 but don't dare to think that, I've lost in your worst nightmare!". She declared with rage and left the cabin banging the door.

He remained looking at her disappearing figure with blank expression as he was surprised and as well as angry, thinking of her daring move of talking to him like this way.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Following the next day, Adhiraj entered to his cabin just to get a shock. His files, laptop, tablets and all others were at the proper places not scattered everywhere like other days.

"Sharma! Sharma!". He called out angrily.

"Yes, yes sir!"

"Who dared to touch my things?"

"M__Mehek ma'am! S__She has decorated the whole cabin and kept all the things at the right places"

"Why didn't you tell her that I don't like anyone to touch my things?"

"I__I did sir but she didn't listen to me!"

"This girl!". Adhiraj clenched his fists.

"Where's she?"

"There sir!". He pointed his index finger where Mehek was sitting on a chair engrossed in her work outside his cabin.

Adhiraj looked at the sight and became lost in her for a moment.

Her open hairs, long eyelashes, long nose, pink lips and the charming smile attracted him. He didn't know when the time stopped for him and he was just staring at her forgetting everything like she was the only thing in the world to admire. Her perfect features and curves were making her more gorgeous and beautiful that he could count her as the goddess of beauty. Before that, he didn't look at her so carefully but today.

"Sir!". His trance broke hearing the call from the man.

"You may go now!". Adhiraj ordered diverting his mind as he left the cabin nodding his head.

"Miss Mehek!". He called as she hurriedly came to his cabin opening the door.

"Did I tell you to do all these?" He asked as she nodded her head in negation.

"Then why did you do all these?"

"Because it's my duty to look after your works as I'm your PA and if some reputed companies and other media houses come suddenly at your office for a visit then it will look horrible for them". Mehek replied calmly looking straight in his eyes. Her boldness and her fierce attitude were surprising him more.

"Anything more you want to know, sir!". She insisted with a smirk seeing him silent.

"Leave!". Just one word he could say at that time.

A mischievous smile appeared on her face as she could guess that she was successful to made him silent that moment. She opened the door and left while dancing like a mad in her mind.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The morning bid a good bye and it was the noon time. All the staffs went for lunch but Mehek was still busy in her work. Adhiraj looked at her from the glass door. The more he was seeing her, the more he was getting impressed by her. He instructed one of his man to tell her that it's lunch time and she could take a break as she was working hard from morning.

"Sir, told you to go for lunch!". Mehek looked at him first and then at Adhiraj who was already staring at her.

"I'm not hungry right now!". She replied casually.

He heard her and got angry as she was always ignoring his words. Getting up from the chair he came near her angrily.

"I told you to go na?"

"But I__"

"Why can't you listen one word of mine calmly? Why you always come to fight in every context and ignore my words? Just go and eat! I don't like to see someone starving infront of my eyes"

For a moment, the last line of him made a smile in her face. So, without debating further she just nodded her head and left not before glancing him at once.

~✿✿~