~✿WILL MEET AGAIN✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

A pin drop silence for a moment. A battle was going on between the hearts of two. Mehek who became totally messed with uncountable questions and Adhiraj, who was obsessed with her and badly wanting her love. Time would speak who was going to win, his love for her or her hate for his?

"Stop these nonsense and throw it!". She ordered trying to take the piece of glass. He ignored her words and grabbing her waist took her closer to him tightly holding her. So, that she could hear his heartbeat.

"Will. You. Trust. Me. Now?"

"Give that to me!"

"Will. You. Be. With. Me. Now?"

"I said, give that to me!"

"Will. You. Love. Me. Now?"

This time his grip went more strong as he straight looked into her eyeballs. He was huffing badly and his breath was fanning over her face making her weak. Her silence made him frustrated as he went more closer tightening his grip.

"It's hurting!"

"Will. You. Love. Me. Now!"

"Leave me, please!"

Adhiraj understood her answer and left the grip while taking some steps back. Then checking out her from head to toe he smiled inaudibly like she had cracked some jokes.

"You're a dumb! You still think that you don't love me?". Mehek was again shocked watching his psychic smile and hearing his confusing words.

"I'm leaving you Mrs. Mehek Adhiraj Singhania. I promise, You won't see me around you until you feel anything for you. I know you'll come back to find me but you won't get me near you, I know you'll crave for me but you won't get me near me, I know you'll crave for my touch but you won't get me near you". He announced each and every words clearly  and then continued.

"And my punishment will be not to come closer to you even if it takes my life out of me" He chuckled as the thunderbolt hit their ears like the nature was writing their future.

"Lekin isbar Adhiraj Mehek ke piche nehi jayega, Mehek ko Adhiraj ke piche ana padega aur main tumhe wohi milunga jahase hum dono ki kahani suru hui thi, Mehek aur Adhiraj ki kahani! Aur isbar #MehRaj ki kahani zarur puri hogi (But this time Adhiraj won't go behind Mehek, she'll have to come behind him and he'll meet you on the place from where their story had started, Adhiraj and Mehek's story and this time #MehRaj 's story will be completed surely)". He uttered with a smile and confidence in his voice. Then taking some backsteps he immediately turned and left the place without looking back at once. She remained standing there like a statue observing his disappearing figure. Her whole body became drenched as it started raining.

"Ma'am, sir has told me to drop you at home!". The sudden voice broke her trance as she nodded slightly. Then getting in the car she too left for home.