~✿MARRIAGE PROPOSAL✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Sir, Mehek ma'am has sent us the resignation letter!". One of the employees informed Adhiraj.

"But I think, I've already cleared her from the beginning about the consequences of resigning in mid?". Adhiraj tossed the files on the table.

"Sir, we told her about that but she didn't listen and said that she doesn't care! You're free to take any such legal actions which you want but she won't join again! Sir, she is impossible!". He sighed.

"You're going in wrong way, Miss Mehek!". Adhiraj sat back on the chair thinking of her daring move.

"And one more thing Sir!" The man said coming near him a

"What's that?". Adhiraj raised his eyebrows confusingly. He showed him something on the laptop and informed him about the upcoming scenes.

"How could he? I won't spare that bastard this time! I'll show him his right place". Adhiraj gritted his teeth and banged on the table.

Then taking his coat and car keys he left the cabin angrily.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Mehek packed her luggages and sat on her scooty taking blessings from her parents. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then starting the engine she left for her new destination and new journey.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Mehek pulled the break of her scooty as a black shinny car suddenly came infront of her cutting her way. Seeing it carefully she became sure whose car it was.

From other side, Adhiraj peeped his head from the glass window removing his sunglasses. Opening the door, he came down from the car. Then stepped forward towards her.

She was confused thinking what to do! Stand there or go from there as she wasn't getting good vibes from him.

He came closer to her and grabbed her wrist as she raised her eyebrows.

"Get down!". His dangerous voice came into her ears as she confusingly looked at him.

"I'm not your servant that I'll obey your orders and if you're forgetting, then I'm reminding you again. I'm not working at your office anymore! So, you've no rights to order me!". She said angrily looking at other sides.

"I said get down!"

"I won't!"

"Don't make me to go mad at you! Just do what I'm saying!". He stated strictly as she got down not continuing further. Not because she was fearing him but in actual she was just frustrated with him and don't want to drag the conversation more. She just wanted full relief from him.

Adhiraj grabbed her palm tightly and started dragging her towards his car.

"Leave my hand! Where are you taking me? I said leave my hand?". She struggled to get away from his grip but he wasn't letting her to do that.