~✿FIRST NIGHT✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"She is my daughter-in-law, Mehek!". Shikha introduced Mehek to everyone as she greeted everyone with a fake smile.

Mehek was standing infront of some ladies who were asking her many embarrassing questions from their sudden marriage to their honeymoon plans and from their boss-employee relationship to the husband-wife relationship.

"Would you please stop this for now!". Adhiraj came from behind asking her mother to stop these rituals as he was frustrated seeing her getting pierced with the bundle of questions.

"Raj!"

"I can't take it anymore!". Saying so he marched towards her and grabbed her wrist.

"Can you please give us some private time?". He told the ladies sarcastically and went to their room dragging her with him.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Leave my hand! You're hurting me! I said leave my hand!". As the words hit in his eardrums Adhiraj jerked off his hand and threw her on the bed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Until I throw those disgusting creatures out of the house, just stay here!". Saying so, he locked the door from outside and left.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Shikha Ji your son is so much impatient that he can't stay a moment without her!". All the ladies laughed teasing him badly as Shikha felt embarassed infront of everyone.

"Yes I'm and all rituals are over if I'm not wrong. So you guys can have your food and go to your home. Maybe your families are waiting for you!"

"Raj!". Shikha came from back defending but he stopped her showing his palm.

"Was I not audible or you guys don't have ears?"

"Shikha ji, what's this behaviour?"

"This is called, Jaise ko taisa! Now, get the hell out from my house!". Adhiraj ordered shooting glares at them as they left the place while talking behind their back.

"Raj, you should never insult the guests of your house!"

"Those are some bullshit creatures who have no work except gossips!"

"There's no point of arguing with you! Come and take the food!"

"I've some work. I'll eat there! You take the food and feed her and don't forget to take your medicines!"

"Okay but do come soon! It's your first night with her!" The words from her mouth left him in a big sigh. He didn't talk further and agreed with a small nod before leaving.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

The room was decorated beautifully with flower petals, scents and different types of candles.