Chapter 69 : What to do when the past begins to haunt you...?

Depuis le début

A small smile slipped onto his face as he watched the tiny witch lean closer to try and figure out what kind of flower it was....

Smirking he leaned over and gently yanked her towards him, surprising them all as he stood up and headed off in the other direction towards where Esmeralda was already standing.

He turned to them one last time and said. ,, Well since you lot are acting like jerks, I might as well steal Celestia away so she won't be influenced by you....."

,, Oi!"

,, Ace! That's not fair!"

Grinning he continued walking, completely ignoring the fact that the others were hastily getting back on their feet to follow after him and Celestia, who watched the interaction with her usual neutral look on her face.

, Serves them right.' thought the boy, as Celestia began to turn in his hold, her smaller arms wrapping around his neck as best as they could while she rested her chin on his shoulder....

Due to her smaller size though, it was incredibly difficult for her to do so, and she frowned when she realized this......

,, ... You're too tall...." she grumbled out, displeased by the fact that she had to stretch to be carried around by him.

He stared at her for a few short moments before breaking out into amused laughter, adjusting her so that it was easier for her to hold on to him. ,, My apologies, your highness, anything else that I shall adjust for your comfort ?" he asked, her nose adorably scrunching up as her annoyance grew....

She turned her head away from him, though he could see the pout forming on her face from the corners of his eyes, as she replied with a single. ,, ... No....."

Ace broke into another impish grin, not even fazed as the others continued to chase after them, promising hell to be unleashed upon him if he didn't stop this instant.

----------------

, I think I'm going to be sick.....' thought the half-Veela, quickly grabbing onto Hunter so she wouldn't faint, black spots appearing in her vision as she felt her breath catch in her throat.......

This couldn't be real...

Hunter and Aiden, having noticed this, quickly offered their arms for her to hold on to, Luna frowning worriedly as she watched the usual calm future Queen turn into a state of shock, looking like she had just seen someone long dead.

, This isn't real... This isn't real... Deep breaths.. He's just a figment of your imagination Celestia.....' she told herself, her grip becoming painful as she turned around in hopes of getting rid of the images filling her mind....

He and the others had died long ago....

She had seen it with her own eyes!

,, It's okay... deep breaths 'Tia... deep breaths..." advised Aiden as the Hogwarts students filed back up the steps behind the party from Durmstrang, making it possible for them to quickly enter the hall and avoid Ace's attempt to catch up to them.

Unfortunately for them, Celestia was in no state to listen to him, her body going into shock...

,, Okay.... Okay.. Not working.." muttered the Ravenclaw to himself, looking around for Aelius, since he was probably the only one who knew how to calm her down at the moment.

Fenris let out a whine nudging his head against his Mistress' leg, while Chrome glanced around, trying to find the male Veela....

It didn't take long, since the students from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. Most were looking around the Great Hall with glum expressions on their faces. Three of them still clutching scarves and shawls around their heads.