"I've messed up something important, and I hate myself for it."

No, it's not my fault necessarily, but it's the fault of the desires since they can easily manipulate someone once they've been fed.

My apologies, it was only my thoughts drifting towards something inappropriate, but I was able to quickly bring myself under control once Stella had fainted.

"Ibaraki, you are back... what happened to Shuten?"

Marisa greeted me while focusing her attention on Stella.

"She got exhausted and passed out."

I couldn't say that I kissed her so passionately that she fainted.

"But she is fine earlier... well whatever, just bring her to the bedroom"

Surprisingly, she seems to be very casual about it because the last time Reimu wanted to take a nap, she wouldn't let her enter the bedroom and made her nap on the sofa.

"That made me wonder where should I sleep?"

Especially since the bed is only a full-size bed.

"Why do you ask? Obviously, we sleep together."

She is confused, and spoke to me bluntly. I could only scratch my head, but my hand was blocked by my horns, so I simply sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning has arrived, but the outside weather is not good as it started to rain. I hope Marisa did not get caught by the rain as she left earlier.

I could create a simple umbrella using polyester, but I am not aware of how to create the mechanism for it.

An oil-paper umbrella from China is a big no, especially if the wooden frame is very complex.

I believe that Rinnosuke is able to make the frame, since he was able to create more complex things.

"Sofia, I've finished bathing"

I glance at Stella, who is only covered by a towel, and immediately look away.

"You could borrow my clothes, since your body is smaller than mine."

"Sofie, am I not attractive in the past?"

She asked me a question that made me hesitate, but I suppose it's alright for me to share this now, since my vision is now normal.

"I don't know... my eyes are very bad in the past, so I couldn't see your face"

"that's the first time I have heard about it"

Because if I say it in the past, someone could hear it and replace my underling without me noticing.

"You love me not for my physical appearance, but for who I am?"

"Of course! Why should physical appearance play a role in love?"

It would be shallow of me to love her solely because she is beautiful.

She giggled at my words.

"And that is why I love you, Sofie."

"Hmm! I love you too."

We spent several hours talking about things, and I talked to her about my several adventures when I was still new to this world.

"There is also a dangerous youkai that exists here."

"That yokai especially likes to kidnap me."

Especially the sweets she offered were very tempting. How dangerous that particular individual can be seen from that.

"Who is she?"

"Yakumo Yukari is her name. She is able to create gaps and teleport from anywhere. This makes her especially dangerous since she could be here in this very room right now."

"Ping-pong, you have guessed it right"

I reacted by jumping and immediately hugging Stella to protect her. I then looked at the uninvited visitor.

"What is it that you wish to achieve, Yukari-san? I have no intention of being your pet."

"There are several new desserts in my home and also a cherry and chocolate ice cream."

This person is dangerous. Did she think those desserts would be able to lure me? I also do not like black forest ice cream.

"There is nothing to worry about Shuten, she is a good person."

"A sudden change in attitude!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

What are your thoughts on the new chapter? Is the grammar better?