The Dark Moon Hunter

(This is our new character everyone!)

Alex PoV:

I stared at my daughter, before clearing my throat.

"So, you got the letter I presume?" I asked, and she nodded, smoking a long pipe.

"Yep. Good to see you again, mom." She smiled widely at me, and my façade fell, a huge smile on my face. I walked over and gave her a tight hug, smiling when she hugged me back. We stayed like that for a bit, before I stepped back, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"We have so much to talk about." I smiled at her lovingly, and she nodded, smiling, before I gestured for her to follow me.

"Come on in, it's warmer inside." She hissed slightly, and I gave her an odd look.

"Well now, that's new. What's screwing with you?" I asked, draping an arm around her shoulders. She looked a little surprised, and rubbed the back of her head.

"Err, nothing, just my new friend and I... We share a similar dislike to fire and heat." I nodded, before leading her inside.

"Well, that I understand. Luckily for us, the fires in this house are well contained." She nodded as I led her in, looking up when I heard clatter and gunfire.

"Motherfucker! Ethan's back!" I shouted, running on all eights as my daughter followed behind, until we found the Library, where Ethan was trying to shoot Daniela. Before I could even mutate, my daughter had pulled out a massive, dark blue sword, and held it into the air, making it glow with blue energy. Ethan turned, and before he could even raise his gun, her sword had cut him in two. As his two halves slid to the floor, she used his jacket to clean off the bloodied blade, sliding it back into its sheath once it was clean.

"Alex, who's this?" Daniela asked, spinning her sickle around her finger.

"This is-" "Aurelia Rose, lovely to meet you, my lady." Aurelia bowed, smiling graciously at Daniela, who looked confused.

"How are you related to Alex? I thought her family died?" Aurelia turned to me with a dead-pan expression.

"You didn't tell them about me? Really mom?" She asked, and I sighed, watching Daniela's eyes widen in surprise.

"Yes, I didn't get a chance, dear. I never thought you'd show up so soon, so I never got to tell them. Also, Dani, you look like a fish out of water. Close your mouth." Daniela's jaw snapped shut, before she looked at Aurelia.

"So how..." "I found her as a baby. Her parents were murdered by a couple of werewolves before I got there, so I decided to take care of her, and here we are." Daniela giggled, and I saw a mischievous look on her face.

"So, does that mean Bela can call you a mil-" I tackled her before she could say anything else, grumbling as Aurelia started laughing.

"Whatever. And you, stop laughing. I'm still your mother." That just made her laugh harder, until Bela glided into the room.

"Oh hello there love- Who's this?" She asked, an eyebrow raised. Daniela giggled behind me, before cupping her hands around her mouth.

"HEY BELA, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S A MILF-" I shrieked, tackling her again and trying to wrap her in webs. She swarmed away, leaving me with a confused Bela, and a daughter who was hiding her giggles poorly.