Author's Note

THIS CHAPTER IS NO LONGER RELEVANT, BUT YOU CAN STILL ENJOY THE PREVIEW OF MY OTHER STORY AND THE PICTURE ABOVE. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, AND GOODBYE!

-FUTURE MADELINE

Hey there everyone. I hope you all are doing good, and I apologize for doing two non-chapters in a row. I just wanted to inform everyone that I'm going through a depressive episode, so the next chapter will be late. But to make up for it, here's a sneak peak of the Maggie book early.

"As I said, tis but a scratch. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to clean my Lady's room." I scurried off before they could ask questions, grabbing cleaning supplies, a step ladder, and a bucket of water. I entered the room, immediately stripping the bed of its blankets and sheets, throwing them in a laundry basket. I started scrubbing the floors first, until they were spotless, and my hands felt raw. I started on the walls next, finding that to be a bit easier. I finished quickly, before cleaning off the small spots that stuck to the ceiling. I placed new sheets and blankets over the bed, freezing when I heard the Countess's voice behind me.

"That was a bit more than a scratch, if I do say so myself." I slowly turned around, seeing the Countess directly in front of me. I opened my mouth to respond, only to squeak when I was pinned to the wall instead.

"Don't tell me any lies. I want the truth. The unfiltered truth."

Also I like the image, don't judge me. At any rate, have a lovely day, and good bye!

-Tired and depressed Madeline