"Oh, okay," Essie says. "Is it okay to talk?"

"Yeah!" Winnie says, smiling and slightly more alert. "We're all friends here. That's why we met you yesterday. You taste real good. I wanna lick you again. Maybe when we're outside."

Essie blushes. Before she can say anything more, the barn doors open and a stream of men in overalls flow inside. Most carry pumps and a good book or a magazine, but a few stroll in with lotion and metal pails. They each move to their assigned stall quickly, the cows already putting themselves on their mounts to the best of their abilities. Several are mooing with joy in seconds.

"Milking time," Winnie says. She quickly finishes off her food and straddles the mount. Essie May follows her example. A man comes into Winnie's stall and pats her on the head in greeting. He pulls a stool for himself from just outside her gate, and begins to hook her up to her pump. Essie May watches him connect the machine to a thin plastic tube treading along the floor of every stall. As he flips the switch on the white box and the machine begins to hum, Winnie moans until it turns into a sighing, thankful moo. Frothy white cream flows from Winnie, to the machine, to the clear tube. Essie May tries to follow the tube's path beyond Winnie's stall and out into the barn, but can't see much of it. She does see one for herself sitting on the stall floor, its connection open and waiting.

In moments, Tommy appears at her stall and Essie has never been more excited to see her handler. She leaps from the mount and throws herself at his feet, hugging his leg and weighing him to the floor. Tommy laughs and shakes her off.

"Alright, sweetheart, I missed you too," he says, and gives her a quick swat on the ass. Essie's blushes and smiles, though Tommy seems to freeze as he does. He moves robotically for a second before clearing his throat and patting the mount. "Hop back up, girl."

Essie does as she's told, and situates herself comfortably. She's unprepared for the sting of Tommy's shots, but doesn't fight him or jolt. He rubs her back in slow circles and murmurs, "Good, very good girl."

Essie is able to clench her thighs together as she softly moos for just a moment before Tommy inserts the stretcher bar. With Essie in position, he places a metal bucket just beneath her chest. Tommy scoots his stool up beside her, much like Winnie's farmhand, and squirts a dose of lotion into his palms.

Once he's ready, he reaches for Essie's chest. She does jerk as he touches her then, wincing and squirming away from his grip. "Hey, hey," Tommy warns sternly. "Essie. You know better."

Tommy tries again, and Essie responds all the same. Tommy scolds, "Essie May, last warning. Stay put, girl."

She whimpers beneath Tommy, and looks to him out of the corner of her eye tearfully. Tommy sighs. He reaches for her a third time, and Essie holds still for as long as she can. Tommy's hands float along the sides of her swollen tits before he makes a firmer grab for her nipple, and Essie squeals as she jerks away.

"That's it," Tommy says, "We have to go back to basics now, Essie. You've got to learn we're doing what's best for you."

Essie gives him a few pitiful cries as he speaks into his cell phone. He looks at her closely, pressing his lips together. Another farmhand approaches within a few minutes and passes Tommy a tall glass of milk as he salts it with a more concentrated blue powder. Tommy thanks him and orders Essie to lift her head from the head rest. He pushes the glass to her lips and commands, "Essie, open wide."

Essie May drops her jaw, as do Rose and Winnie on either side of Essie as they hear the same trigger words. Tommy pours the glass down her throat while she gulps. Essie finishes and pants. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and can only glance at Tommy through her shame. She was supposed to be good now. They gave her a stall, and friends, and food. How come she wasn't perfect?