Chapter 107

Wu Kun had also chased Xu Lu at first. Unexpectedly, the woman's physical strength was so good that he couldn't catch up after a long time. He didn't have a watch so he wasn't sure how much time had passed. For fear of being overtime, he hurried back to the field.

He was dumbfounded as soon as he went back.

Why was this gate closed?!

The barbed wire of the field had a height of four meters. Wu Kun gritted his teeth and stepped on the gaps of the barbed wire to climb up.

Sitting on the lawn, Xie Chian asked Ye Zeyu: "Have you ever played Whack-a-mole?"

Ye Zeyu: "...Huh?"

Xie Chian took out a hammer and gave it to her: "If one comes, smash them. Don't let anyone come in."

Ye Zeyu was surprised: "Where did you get the hammer?" Why didn't she notice that Xie Chian still had this weapon?

Xie Chian: "I picked it up."

His original one had been lost with the backpack. The classroom they entered just now happened to be the classroom of 1-4. Xie Chian took back the hammer from the boy's clothes last time.

Ye Zeyu was thinking of Ye Zehao at that time, how could she notice Xie Chian's actions.

Can a person pick up weapons easily? Ye Zeyu didn't believe it, but she didn't ask much. She took the hammer and stood up.

Xie Chian gave her a piece of bread, she had to do something to prove her worth.

That's why, when Wu Kun finally climbed a few blocks, he found a girl standing in front of him. It was very inconvenient to attack through a barbed wire fence, but she took a hammer and smashed the hand he used for climbing without any hesitation!

"Ah!!!" Wu Kun screamed in pain when his finger was hit by the hammer. When he let go of his hold, his whole body fell off.

"You!" Wu Kun was so angry that he wanted to curse, but he didn't have time to delay. He ran to other places and began to climb. But wherever he went, Ye Zeyu followed him. As long as he dared to climb, she dared to smash.

Wu Kun felt the blood obstructing his throat, but he couldn't let it out.

He was anxious. At this time, another person came back. He was taken aback when he saw the locked gate and immediately began to climb up. That person and Wu Kun were separated by east and west. Ye Zeyu couldn't take care of the other, so she just simply stared at Wu Kun.

Wu Kun desperately said: "Don't just stare at me! You can take care of the person!" Why was he so lucky!

Xie Chian saw that Ye Zeyu couldn't take care of both, so he got up and walked to the other person. The man climbed up and suddenly saw Xie Chian, the god of killing. His whole body was stunned, almost losing his grip.

Xie Chian didn't give him a chance to escape. He grabbed his collar and struck the person on the wire fence. The folding knife passed through the gap accurately and pierced into the boy's heart.

As Xie Chian removed the knife, the boy weakly fell off the wire fence.

Wu Kun: "..." He suddenly felt that he was lucky.

As more and more people came back, they were startled when they saw the locked gates. Afterwards, they showcased their abilities. Some tried to pry the gates open, some climbed the fence – it was a race against time.

Ye Zeyu held the hammer in front of the barbed wire. Whenever someone was hit, it was bound to prevent people from entering.

From this, we could see the difference between skilled and unskilled people. The unskilled were still climbing hard. Two boys with agility leaped lightly on the wire fence, and crossed over the fence to enter the field.

At first glance, it could be seen that they usually climb over walls.

Ye Zeyu saw that someone had come in successfully. She was afraid that they would attack her. But the two boys took a look at Ye Zeyu, then at Xie Chian, who took away Ye Zeyu before, and they silently moved a little farther away.

Ye Zeyu: "..." Was this the feeling of hugging a thigh?