❤︎Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!❤︎

Start from the beginning

"Look Kamado, send her a letter, ask if you can go see her. You only have so long, Nezuko before something bad might happen and you never get to see her again. I bet you she would love to see you again, I bet she NEEDS you their for her as an older sister." Sanemi explained, Nezuko gave a small smile and nodded.

"I will, thank you for the advice Sanemi-San." She sighed softly, as Sanemi ruffled her black hair.

"I should be going, I'm fucking tired. Don't stay up to late." He said, walking away as Giyuu stood up and Nezuko followed. They stood their for a moment before Nezuko hugged the blue haired male. He was taken back at first but wrapped his hands around her.

"Go see Y/n, she misses you. If I need to, I can find some way to cover for you." He mumbled, Nezuko took a deep breath and smiled.

"Thank you."

"Uh, Master?" A voice was heard from behind Giyuu, they let go and saw a 19 year old girl standing their. She was on her knees, one was on the rocks and the other her elbow was relaxing on as she was bowing her head.

"You called?" She asked, she had long light pink hair that was braided over her shoulder and had bright turquoise eyes, she had a large birthmark around her right eyes and dark freckles on her face.

"Yes I did. There is a mission I need you to fulfill. Do you know where Takeo is?" Giyuu asked, giving her a warm smile, Nezuko stood their awkwardly as she gave one last hug to Giyuu and waved to one of the other Hashira's, Saya.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Y/n get back. What's your game?" Kakashi asked, pulling Y/n behind him. Y/n looked at him frustrated as she fell to her butt next to Sasuke. She looked at Sasuke, worried, she felt his forehead as he was burning up, like a stove that had been burning for months.

"This Sound Village that everyone's curious about. It's mine. You see, I created it. I think you understand without my saying any more." Orochimaru said, he looked past Kakashi and at the other two. Y/n was stroking Sasuke's black hair, hoping he wouldn't wake up while she was there.

"You and your wild eyed ambition."

"Oh yes indeed. As always. But to play the game, as you put it, I need lives on the chessboard, willing pawns to do my bidding." Orochimaru explained, Kakashi looked at him with no emotion in his face.

"And Sasuke and Y/n are one of your pawns?"

"Oh not a pawn. Maybe Y/n but not Sasuke. He's a far more valuable piece than that. But as for the others, well, you know how it is in the game of chess. Pieces must be sacrificed." He said, he slowly started to walk closer, and ever step he took, Y/n got more and more nervous but at the same time furious.

Right as he took another step closer, Kakashi had enough, he took a stance, one Y/n wasn't familiar with.

"Stop. Don't come any closer." He said, his hand suddenly started to crackle and zap as blue lightning was in his hand.

Y/n's first thought went to Zenitzu.

"I don't care if you are one of the Sannin, the Three Shinobi of Legend. I swear, take one more step toward Sasuke and/or Y/n and one of us will die here!" Kakashi said sternly, Y/n narrowed her eyes and could see Orochimaru start laughing.