❤︎Clone Vs Clone: Mine are Better Than Yours! ❤︎

I'm getting the feeling that your all here for Sakura 😂. I honestly really love her as well and if you guys really just want Sakura I could make a book! I have been wanting to but I have to finish another book before I start on another but if it's something you really want I could do it!

❤︎❤︎❤︎

The clones started to surround them.

"Well, Naruto. You wanted a fight." Sasuke gave a small grin.

"Heh, five against 40, just the way I like it." Naruto gave a wide smile.

"What are they?" Sakura asked, Y/n looked around, she closed her eyes.

'This is so tiring, I just want to sleep.' Y/n thought, she softly started to sway from side to side from exhaustion.

"Y/n?" Sakura asked, holding out her arms, in case she has to catch her.

"Clones from the look of it." Kabuto ignored the swaying girl and answered Sasukes question.

"Like cornered rats." The clone chuckled, and in a blink Y/n went to fall on her side but Sakura quickly caught her and hugged her close the her chest so she wouldn't fall.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" She asked, looking at the tired girl.

"Sasuke, she's not answering." She said worriedly. Sasuke went up to them and he sighed.

"What's wrong with Y/n-Chan?" Naruto asked, looking worried at them.

"She passed out from exhaustion." Kabuto said, looking around.

"Naruto, you go fight them, I'll take care of her, don't worry." Sakura smiled, Naruto looked at Y/n nervously but nodded.

"Rats are we?" He shouted, running to a clone and punching one in the stomach.

Sakura held Y/n close to her, like if she let go she'd disappear forever.

As Naruto was fighting the clones Sakura was trying to wake her up.

"Y/n, come on Y/n, please wake up." She pleaded but she still didn't open her eyes. Sakura new she would have to do something.

The clone was about to hit Naruto but before Sasuke could react Y/n put on her hand and the kunai went right threw her palm. She flinched in pain as everyone gasped.

"Y/n-Chan!" Naruto shouted, they looked at her and at Sasuke. They went to throw a double dissed kunai but Kabuto pushed his down. The clone took out the kunai from Y/n's palm as she ripped a bit of her black cardigan with her other bad and quickly tied it around her palm.

'I swear! This girl falls asleep and then suddenly wakes up! It's so odd.' Kabuto thought, looking at the girl.

Sasuke laid on the ground as Sakura sat him up. Naruto jumped up and caught Y/n before she fell.

"You alright Y/n-Chan?" He asked, looking at her multi colored eyes. She nodded slightly, as he put one of her arms over his shoulder and wrapped an arm around her torso.

'This is so embarrassing! But it's for Y/n-Chan! Believe it!' Naruto mentally yelled, he looked around, trying to not look at Y/n. He already felt his face burning up.