❤︎Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face-to-Face!❤︎

Hey guys! I know so far it's super boring but I promise it will get more interesting! One way or another! Lol

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Orochimaru." Kakashi said, annoyance and frustration was laced in the copy cat ninja's voice. He held still, since Y/n was leaning on his back, all her energy was drained and she needed to sleep. He didn't want to move and make her fall so he held still.

"No offense, Kakashi, but I didn't come to see you. My business is with that boy behind you and I think I made a mistake with that girl. I doubt she'll be useful to me. I don't think she has enough hatred in her heart." Orochimaru said, Kakashi looked at him, he didn't want the snake to even look at his students.

"What do you want with these kids?" Kakashi softly snapped.

"You've acquired something new. How I envy your good fortune. I don't believe you had it the last time we met. Did you? The gift. The Sharingan in your left eye." Orochimaru said, Y/n's eyes widened, her mouth fell open ever so slightly but she wasn't able to say anything. Neither did she want to, she glanced up at the back of his head.

"Sharingan? Isn't that only what Uchiha's have? So how does Kakashi-Sensei have it?' Y/n's legs started to slowly give out as Kakashi only stared at Orochimaru.

Y/n refused to pass out again, she already did so many times, she wasn't about to again. She forced herself to stay awake, she had to.

"It's only fair that I should want it, too, the Uchiha power." He said, giving a small smile. Y/n painfully ran in front of Kakashi, her arms stretched out.

"Don't touch them! Don't touch Sasuke! Don't touch Kakashi-Sensei! I may not be as strong as you two but I will definitely not let you touch them, they aren't yours to mess with. You can't control Sasuke, I won't let you." Y/n snapped, Kakashi's eyes widened as Orochimaru stared at her. Her long black and orange hair was dirty, and her eyes were drooping but the longer he stared at her, the brighter the flame inflamed in her eyes.

No matter how hard she tried to be sweet and kind, like her older siblings, she couldn't help but feel hate towards him. She felt annoyed, he was nothing like a demon, he chose to be like that, he was forced and she wouldn't feel any guilt towards him if anything happened to him.

Knowing he wanted to do something with Sasuke, like use him for his Sharingan made her blood boil with anger.

"You really are something else aren't you Kamado. Well, I have what you need. I have what you came here for." He gave an evil grin, and her multi colored eyes widened and Kakashi looked at her.

"What does he have you need?"

"Nothing."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Nezuko was sitting on the porch of what used to be the Butterfly Estate years back. Nezuko was looking at the clouds move and the stars shine.

"Nezuko?" She heard a voice, she looked over to see two familiar people, white and blue haired men.

"Sanemi-San, Giyuu-San." Nezuko smiled softly, Giyuu gave a soft smile as Sanemi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"What are you doing out here so late?" Giyuu asked, sitting next to her and Sanemi stood in front of her.

"I was thinking. What if I go visit Y/n for a while? I do dearly miss her and I don't know what she's going through right now. She's only so young. I hate that she has to go through this." Nezuko mumbled, Giyuu looked up at Sanemi and he rolled his eyes.