❤︎Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!❤︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Y/n was laying on the ground, she closed her eyes and fell unconscious.

⚔︎⚔︎

"W-where am I." Y/n asked. She looked forward and there was her brother and sister smiling at her.

"N-Nezuko? T-Tanjiro?" Y/n whispered quietly.

"I think I went to far." Y/n whispered, placing a hand on her chest. Ashamed of how she just acted.

"Y/n, you did nothing wrong. Yes you lost control but you gained control again. Correct?" Tanjiro asked, Y/n nodded.

"Y/n we are always here." Nezuko smiled. But the scene changed.

There was Tanjiro, his arm lost and Nezuko trying to get him to talk. Tanjiro looked up and he regenerated his arm and his eyes had a slit down them and marks covered his body as he started drooling.

"Tanjiro!" Nezuko shouted.

Tanjiro jumped at Nezuko, trying to bite her.

"Stop it please." Y/n asked, her eyes watering.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Sakura your teammates are down. Look after them." Ino said, Sakura nodded.

She ran over to Y/n and checked her pulse. She was breathing.

'Oh Y/n. You over did it. And I must say you are powerful. I hate to say it but maybe even stronger than Sasuke.' Sakura thought.

Sakura looked over.

"We don't care about even passing this test." He said.

"What then?" Ino asked.

"Sasuke and Y/n." He said, eyeing the black haired orphan and the black and orange haired demon. Sakura blocked the talking and put Y/n over next to Sasuke.

"-Huh, that's pretty tough talk. I guess that makes your village third rate. I wonder when you guys are ready to take on the real thing." Neji said, standing in the tree with his arms crossed.

"It looks to me like somebody use out teammate as a punching bag. No one does that and gets away with it." Neji yelled, activating his byakugan.

"No more playing around, TenTen. Full power." Neji said, before gasping slightly.

"What's the matter, Neji?" TenTen asked, looking at her teammate.

"Well, are you going to stay up there all day, or are you going to come down here and do something about it?" Dosu asked.

"Actually, it looks like it might have been taken out of my hands." Neji smirked, Y/n stood up slowly and started growling slightly. The leaf designs started forming on her body again but this time she looked more powerful.

Everyone was bleeding somewhere so Y/n took that as an opportunity and her palm started glowing again.

Everyone's blood that was visible turned pink.