❤︎The Sharingan Revived: Dragon Flame Jutsu❤︎

No Ones Pov

"I new it. It's finally happened. His Uchiha blood has come to a boil. I think I'll play with them both a little, and learn the full extent of there powers." She said, looking at the two.

Y/n got in a fighting position and they both started running. They jumped and Sasuke threw a kunia at him while Y/n started falling and as she hit the ground she kicked it and it went into pieces. Sasuke started throwing kicks and the lady dodged.

They landed and they both ran after her, doing hand to hand combat.

She jumped up and landed behind them then jumped again. She started running around the two and Y/n got into position. They jumped and Sasuke did a jutsu's and fired it towards the woman. She started coming at them but they jumped back.

She blew wind from a wind jutsu and the two quickly dodged. They both ran to her, Sasuke grabbing her making sure she could go head first while Y/n kicked her in the face. They both jumped back watching her body turn into mud.

Kunia where thrown at them and they jumped back, Sasuke made tough strings, grabbed Y/n and they swung. When they landed the lady went to punch Sasuke in the face but Y/n ran up to her and kicked her, sending her flying back.

The lady kicked them back, making them fall to the ground. The lady slightly exploded making her fall and they both jumped in the air. Sasuke started throwing the windmill triple attack tying her to the tree.

'Fire style, Dragon Flame Jutsu!' Sasuke mentally yelled, making the strings catch on fire.

She screamed and the tree burned, leaving her barely alive. Sakura ran down to the two while they where panting.

She broke out of the sting and Sakura suddenly collapsed, looking at the lady while Y/n and Sasuke where shaking.

Then woman's voice started forming into a mans voice. He started taking about Sasukes eyes when his attention went to the demon girl.

"And you. I've heard of where you come from. Every demon has a demon art and I've heard yours if quite powerful, along with your strength and even your eyes." He explained. The other two turned there gaze towards the girl.

"What do you want!" Sasuke yelled and he chuckled.

"My name is Orochimaru. But as to what I want, that will have to wait until we meet again. Which won't happen until you finish this test with the best score of all. First, you'll have to defeat the hidden sound ninja who serve me." He explained.

"I don't know what you want but if you're finished, why don't you just beat it? If we never meet again, I'll be too soon." Sakura shouted, venom laced in her voice.

"Oh, he and I will meet again, maybe even her and I will meet again." He said, he made his neck longer as he bit Sasuke and Y/n's neck.

"Sasuke! Y/n! No!" Sakura shouted. His neck going back into his head. A mark appeared on there necks as Sasuke fell to the ground on his knees and Y/n fell on her side, rolling on her back then on her side, in pain.

The man disappeared into the ground. Sasuke fell on his hands and knees and started screaming while Y/n was rolling on her back and sides in extreme pain. She let out a painful scream holding her neck.

"Sasuke! Y/n! What is it? What's he done to you guys? Are you ok?" She asked, gently trying to pick up Sasuke and trying to calm down Y/n.

"It's okay. Hang on, you guys will be ok." Sakura whimpered, and like that Sasuke passed out. She gently laid him down and turned to Y/n.

"Y/n! It's okay, please be okay." She said, watching her roll around in pain. She let out a painful scream holding her neck again, trying to make it stop.

"Y-Y/n!" Sakura yelled, and Y/n suddenly passed out on her side. She picked up her head and laid her on her lap.

"Sasuke, Y/n. Naruto! Sasuke and Y/n are hurt! I need you! Naruto!" Sakura yelled, crying.

"I don't, I don't know what I'm supposed to do." She sulked, holding Y/n close to her.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

The three where laying down as Y/n and Sasuke groaned in pain every now and then.

"Found you. All right. Just as Orochimaru ordered. We strike at daybreak. And remember, our target is the Uchiha and Kamado." A ninja said, looking at the four.

"Yeah, but if the other two get in our way, it's ok if we take em out, right?" Another asked.

"Of course."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

It was early morning and the three where still asleep, not ready for what was coming next.

Yea this chapter is a bit rushed and short but that's okay! Thx for reading!