❤︎Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!❤︎

No ones POV

"First, you candidates from the village hidden in the sound, knock it off. Who told you you could fight? Along with the bamboo girl. You want to be failed before we've even begun?" Ibiki asked, Y/n bowed in apologies.

"Sorry, it's our first time. Guess we're a little jumpy, sir." The sound ninja said.

"I'll say this once, so listen up. There will be no combat between candidates. No attacking each other without the permission of your proctor. And even then, the use of fatal force is strictly prohibited. Anyone who even thinks of messing with me will be disqualified immediately. Got it?" He strictly said.

"No fatal force? That's no fun." A ninja said.

"Now, if we're ready, we'll proceed to the first stage of the Chunin exam. Hand over your paperwork. In return, you'll each be given a number. This number determines where you will sit. We'll start the written test once you're all seated." He explained.

"What? Did he say written? No! Not a written test! No way!" Naruto yelled.

♡♡♡

Everyone a sitting in there spots, waiting.

"Everyone, eyes front. There are a few rules you need to be aware of. And I won't answer any questions. So you better pay attention the first time around. All right. Rule number one is this. The written part of the exam is conducted on a point reduction system. Contrary to what some of you may be used to. You'll all begin the test with a perfect score of 10 points. One point will be deducted for each answer you get wrong. So if you miss three, your final score will be seven." He said, writing on the board.

"Rule Number two. Teams will pass or fail based on the total scores of all three number or four." He explained.

"What, wait a second. You're saying we all get scored as a team?" Sakura yelled.

"Silence! I have my reasons, so shut up and listen. Rule number three. The sentinels you see positioned around the room are there to watch you carefully for any signs of cheating. And for every incident they spot, they will subtract two points from the culprits score. Be warned their eyes are extremely sharp. And if they caught you five times you'll be dismissed before the tests are even scored." He explained.

"Anyone fool enough to be caught cheating by the sentinels doesn't deserve to be here." Ibiki harshly said.

"I've got my eye on you, guys." One said.

"If you want to be considered Shinobi, then show us what exceptional Shinobi you can be. One more thing. If any candidate should get a zero and fail the test, then the entire team fails. The final question won't be given out until 15 minutes before the end of the testing period. You'll have one hour total. Begin!" He shouted and the whole room fell quiet.

Everyone was trying to read the problems and Y/n didn't understand a single word it said.

"Mmhhmm?" Y/n quietly asked Sasuke who was sitting right next to her.
(I don't understand. How do you do this?)

"You have to cheat. Find someway to cheat with out getting caught." Sasuke whispered trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Mmmhhhmmm. Mhmmmh." Y/n sighed, resting her head on the desk.
(I can't do this, I'll never figure this out...)

"Come on Y/n. Think. Use your head. Do you have any way you can cheat?" Sasuke whispered but Y/n shook her head.

People started failing and people started finding ways to cheat.

"Number 41 fail."

"Numbers 35 and 62, fail."

"Hey no way!"

Y/n and Naruto haven't gotten anything down. Y/n had no way to cheat she could use something of hers but she doesn't have anything sharp.

Her eyes lit up quickly.

"Mhmmh." Y/n said, glancing at Sasuke.
(Give me something sharp.)

Sasuke looked at her confused but gave her a kunia. She slightly cut her arm deep enough to make herself bleed.

'Enchanting Blood!'

Her blood exploded to the person in front of her and her blood covered the paper.

"W-what!? I have blood on my paper!" The guy shouted.

Her blood gave her the ability to see through things, like this. Sense her blood is covering the paper she's able to see what he had as an answer. Y/n quickly grabbed her pencil and hurried and wrote them down.

She looked over at Sasuke who had wide eyes.

'H-how did she do that!?' Sasuke thought.

'That one. What is she? I have never heard of anyone who can explode there own blood before.' Ibiki thought, surprised but didn't physically show it.