❤︎Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death! ❤︎

No ones POV

"The Forest of Death?" Naruto asked, his eyes widened.

A box came up to them and Y/n looked over.

"Hm?" She asked, tilting her head.

Naruto started walking and the box followed then he started running and it followed.

"That's the worse disguise of all time. There's no such things as square rocks. It's completely obvious." Naruto said, pointing at the box.

"You saw through my camouflage again! You're slick boss. Just what I'd expect from my greatest rival." He said and the box again exploded.

"I think we used a little to much gunpowder, you guys." Konohamaru said. They again introduced them selves and Y/n stood there confused.

'Didn't they do this when we met the Sand Village? I'm so confused.' Y/n thought.

"What do you losers want, I'm getting ready to take the second phase of the Chunin Exam, and your interrupting me. I don't have any time to be playing around with you guys now." Naruto said, his hands behind his head.

"We didn't come to play around, boss. We're on official business." Konohamaru said.

"Yea that's right. We came here for an exclusive interview." Mogei said.

"An interview, huh?" Naruto asked.

"We're on an assignment an article for the academy's newspaper. It's a big time feature story. All about the Chunin Selection Examinations." Konohamaru explained.

"So that's why we want to do an exclusive interview with you. Please tell us you're going to do it?" Mogei begged.

"It would mean a lot." Udon said.

"Yeah, but right now." Naruto snarled.

"Hey, you over there! What are you doing? You're holding up the exams." Anko said, walking up to them.

"Sorry but Konohamaru was telling me something about an interview for the academy newspaper." Naruto explained.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot all about it. Lord Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me. All right, we're taking a 10 minute break. For those that are scheduled to be interviewed, please be courteous and respectful to the reporters from the academy newspaper." Anko said.

"I though I was the only one being interviewed?" Naruto complained.

"No boss. But you are the most important." Konohamaru said, pulling out paper and a pen.

"Oh, well, in that case, I'll give you an interview that'll make it clear to your reader why I'm the greatest ninja ever." Naruto smiled, giving a thumbs up.

"All right boss, tell us a little bit about yourself." Konohamaru said.

"Ok." Naruto said, and started explaining more about himself.

"The other Genin in Squad 7 are Sasuke, Sakura, and Y/n. But since me and Y/n are really the only ones that shows any kind of promise, you don't need to hear about them." Naruto explained.

"Well, do it anyway. You know, for the article?" Konohamaru asked.

"Ok, ok. Sasuke Uchiha is a real pretentious guy. All the girls think he's cool. But they don't realize how big a jerk he is. Anyway, he's always swooping in at the last minute and making me look bad. But one day, I'll show him. Then there's Sakura Haruno. I'll let you in on a little secret. She's madly in love with me. She's never admit it, of course. But I think her coyness just makes her even cuter. Then there's Y/n Kamado. She doesn't talk much because she has to wear a bamboo thing in her mouth for reasons but once you get to know her she's really nice and pretty. I also heard her laugh and it was like I was in heaven! She's always there to help us no matter what danger we are in. And it seems she's gotten really close to Sasuke. Almost like a brother-sister love. Anyways, our squad is well-oiled machine that can succeed in any mission, no matter how dangerous. Of course I wasn't always on dangerous missions. I still had time to teach the Hokage a thing or two." Naruto explained.