❤︎Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!❤︎

No ones POV

As they saw room 301 they stood there.

"Glad you came, Sakura, for your sake, and the others. Now you can all formally register for the Chunin Exam." Kakashi said.

"Why? What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"You see, only groups of thee but in our case four are allowed to apply for, and take the exam. That's the way it's always been." Kakashi explained.

"Be Sensei, you said the decision it take the exam was up to the individual." Sakura said.

"That's right. I did." Kakashi said.

"Was that a lie?" Sakura asked.

"Sort of. It is an individual decision but it affects all of you, I didn't tell you before, because I didn't want the other guys and Y/n pressuring you. At the same time, I didn't want you feeling obliged to participate, because of any feelings you might have for Sasuke, or Naruto or even Y/n. I wanted you to come to a decision of your own free will." Kakashi explained.

"Wait a minute. Do you mean if the others had shown but, I decided not to come with them-" Sakura started.

"It would've been the end of the line. If you hadn't come along, I couldn't have let the others in. But it's a moot point. You're all here, and for the right reasons. Sakura. Naruto. Sasuke. And Y/n. I'm proud of you. I couldn't ask for a better team. Good luck." Kakashi smiled.

They opened the doors and went in and it was nothing they expected.

"Eh- whats this?" Naruto asked.

"Gee, I guess we're not alone." Sakura said. It was a room full of different ninjas.

And they where all staring at them.

"Sasuke where have you been? Boy you have no idea how much I was hoping you'd show up here. I've missed those brooding good looks of yours." A blond said. Y/n tilted her head in confusion.

"Hey you porker back off! He's mine." Sakura shouted.

"Miss Forehead! They let you in? Still got those big frown lines on your billboard brow, I see." She said.

"Leave my forehead out of it!" Sakura yelled.

"Oh, it's you guys. I knew this was gonna be a drag but I didn't know it was gonna be this lame." A guy with pineapple looking hair said.

"So all three stooges are here." Naruto said.

"Hey, you know what, pipsqueak? Ah forget it. You're a waste of time." He said. Y/n stood there confused on who these people where.

"Well what do you know? It looks like the whole gangs back together again. Plus another?" A dog man said. Everyone's attention turned to Y/n as she still stood there confused.

"Mhmmmh?" She asked.
(Im so confused....)

"Ah, it's okay Y/n-Chan. Listen that's Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino. Guys this is Y/n." Naruto introduced.

Y/n gave a closed eye smile.

"What that in your mouth? Is it good?" Choji asked, and Y/n shook her head.

"Anyways, I guess we are the Ten rookies now. We are gonna blow you away we have been training like crazy." Kiba said.

"What do you think we've been doing? Sitting around picking daises? You don't know what training means!" Naruto yelled, pointing at him.

"Don't mind Kiba. I'm sure he didnt really mean anything by it." Hinata said.

"Huh?" Naruto asked.