41.

"Mama get up! It's Christmas!"

I rose my head at the unfamiliar voice, and there stood a little boy I've never seen before, in matching pajamas with Ian. Ian smiled down at me, a baby in his arms.

I furrowed my eyebrows sitting up, the boy ran out of the room, that's when I noticed I was in the master bedroom of the house were moving into.

"Ian who is that?"I asked standing up.

"What do you mean who is that? It's our son, Mateo."

My heart dropped, that's what we were going to name our baby boy.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, forgot. And him?"

"Oh Mav has been awake for about three and a half hours now, isn't that right Mavvy?"he held the baby in the air, it smiled down at him.

Maverick, what were gonna name the baby I'm pregnant with if it's a boy.

"You didn't wake me?"

"No-"

"Mommy!"

We walked downstairs into the living room, where the little boy and LJ sat.

"Morning babies."

I walked over to them looking down at Mateo, he smiled up at me, I bent down running my hand through his hair brushing it out of his eyes.

I smiled widely, my eyes flickering back and forth in his. One eye was brown, and the others was almost the same shade as Ian's eyes. He had dark red hair, and a ton of freckles, all over his cheeks and nose. And he had Ian's smile.

My smile faltered, I pulled him into a tight hug, rocking us back and forth, I started crying softly.

"Mommy? What's wrong?"I was being shaked, I opened my eyes to see Ian's room, I looked over seeing LJ looking down at me with worry.

I wiped my face sitting up, feeling the tears on my cheeks.

"Nothing baby. Where's daddy?"

"Downstairs making breakfast, he told me to come get you."

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute. Go."I ushered her out of the room, I walked into the bathroom shutting the door.

I sighed looking into the mirror, my hair was a mess, my eyes were red and puffy, and my cheeks were stained with tears.

I washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth, throwing my hair into a messy bun.

I went downstairs, Ian was putting pancakes on LJ's plate.

"Morning sleeping beauty, I already make your coffee."he pointed to the green cup on the breakfast bar.

"Thank you."I leaned against the counter staring at the fridge, mindlessly sipping my coffee.

Ian came around putting his hand on my hip, kissing my cheek.

"Are you okay? LJ said you were crying in your sleep."

"No- yeah yeah I'm fine, allergies."I shrugged, wiping my cheeks, huffing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Ian, I'm fine."I smiled up st him, I reached up kissing him.

"Where's everyone else?"I pulled away, looking into the living room.

"Ugh Lip is with Fred I think, Debbie's with franny, Carl's with Ivy and Sage, and Liam, I think is with V."

"Is this how I'm gonna wake up everyday? When we move."

"Plus one."he put his hand on my stomach smiling softly, his eyes widening, "your starting to show."

"Yeah, usually that's what happens the farther you get I your pregnancy."I giggled, he stared at me before looking back at LJ.

"You all down big girl?"

I walked into the living room, going over to the window confused at the noise, i peeked through the blinds furrowing my brows at the sight, Mickey Milkovich was stumbling around in the front yard, a half empty vodka bottle in his hand.

"Ian Gallagher! I know your in there fag!"

I groaned going to the front door ripping it open, "the fuck you want Milkovich?"

"Oh look who it is! The slut! Who's pregnant with a different guy every four months cause she can't keep a god damn baby!"

"First of all fuck you, second of all my kid is in here and if she even catches a glimpse of you like this your fucking dead!"

"Mommy?"

Shit.

"Uncle Mick!"she started to run out the door but Ian snatched her up right before she made it to the steps.

"Why are you here?"

"I can't come see my friends? Better yet, ex?"

"Not when my daughters right here you bastard. Go the fuck away Mickey!"Ian yelled, hiding LJ's face in his neck.

Tell him baby.

"Oh fuck all of you,"he paused when I turned to the side, revealing my growing bump, "oh whoopy, the whores pregnant again. Is this one actually Ian's or some old dirt bag you decided to marry?"

I've had enough.

I walked in the house grabbing the killing bat and walked back out swinging it around going down to Mickey.

"Get the fuck out of my sight."I pointed the bat at his face.

"Or what bitch?"

I stared at him, then swung the bat around my fingers gripping it, swinging it into the back of his knee.

"That's fucking what, now leave!"I screamed getting in his face.

"What the fuck! Fine! Fuck all of you fucking bastards. Jesus fuck!"he limped away, I grinned watching him, I looked back up at Ian seeing LJ was gone.

"She's inside."

We both walked into the house, I put the bat back and when we walked into the kitchen Carl was sitting there with Sage looking worn out.

"When you'd get here?"

"Like two minutes ago."he sighed

"What's wrong?"

He looked up at us with teary eyes.

That look told me something, something really bad.

And then my heart dropped.

"Ivy overdosed, on all kinds of shit. Went over there this morning to pick this shithead up, found her passed out on her bed. Just now got back from the hospital."

"Fuck is she okay?"I panicked, sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I think. Pietro and the twins are with her. Means I'm stuck with her till she gets out. And I don't think they want her going back to that house once she comes home."

"Reminds me of Jackie, remember that chick we used to work with at Patsys?"Ian looked back at me.

"Yeah, hopefully she gets better."