39.

"Baby.."he whispered, a smile breaking at his lips.

"Baby!"I exclaimed, nodding rapidly, I cupped his cheeks kissing him passionately.

"Were having another baby."he sniffled, pulling away, I looked at him seeing he was crying.

"Your crying?"I laughed through tears myself.

"Fuck yes I'm crying I'm having another baby with the love of my life!"he cupped my cheeks, shaking me gently.

"What're we gonna tell LJ?"

"That in a few months, she's gonna have a baby sibling."

We went back into my room, we laid on my bed after changing into comfortable clothes cuddling.

"Ian"

"Yes?"

"I was thinking,"

"Oh no."

"We should buy a house."

"What?"

"We should start looking for houses. I mean I have the money, and we have a growing family and we're getting married soon. We can't live with our siblings forever. Like you said. They aren't always gonna be here. Just like those houses."

"Are you serious? You actually want to do it? We don't have to if you don't want too-"

"No, no I want too."I cut him off, looking up at him.

"Ok, then tomorrow we shall start our journey of looking for houses. And we'll talk about how we're gonna tell everyone your pregnant. And then I'd you want we can start talking about the wedding."he smiled down at me

I stared at him in shock, my mouth partially opening.

"What?"he asked his eyes darting back and forth between mine.

"I just can't believe I heard Ian Gallagher, my childhood best friend whom was supposedly gay, say all that stuff. I don't know isn't it weird to you? That ten years ago you were gay and I was dating Mickey Milkovich."

"That is kinda weird. Especially since I dated Mick for a period of time too."

"Goodnight Ian."

"Goodnight my love."

☆☆☆☆

"Your up early. Why don't you have coffee?"jeremey asked coming into the kitchen where Ian LJ and I sat.

I was leaning against the counter watching the pancake on the pan making sure it didn't burn while Ian was teaching LJ something, pretty sure he was teaching her manners.

"Wasn't in a coffee mood today."I shrugged glancing up at him.

"Oh, ok. He spend the night?"

"Yep."

"Ahh, okay. Watcha doing today? He doesn't usually spend the night unless you have something big planned the day after or you two fucked last night."

"Is my fiance not allowed to spend the night with me and our daughter?"

"No."

"Ok fine were going to look for houses today."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I'm leaving you."

"Fuck that shit man. I was gonna leave too!"

"Someone's gonna have to stay with the twins!"

"I'm not taking them! You take them!"

"I can't Jeremey! I can't take our parents children to watch over them for the mest five years y'know why? Because I have a daughter, I'm getting married, and I have a baby-"

"Ah! Shush."Ian cut me off, I immediately shut my mouth.

"You have a what?"

"Should we just tell him?"

"Your choice darling."he shrugged coming around to continue the pancakes.

"I'm pregnant Jeremey. That's the main reason I can't take them it's because I have a growing family. I can't stay with this family forever. And neither should you.

"But what about the twins? Cause I can't take care of them for the next five years. I have this girl I was getting really serious with."

"Oh my god seriously?"

"Yeah. She's so pretty."

"Oh my god. Why didn't I know of this? When can I meet her what's her name?"

Are you really siblings if you don't go from screaming at each other to talking about crushes?

"Her names Jessamine. She goes by Jess or Jessie. She had beautiful long brown hair and gorgeous hazel hair. And a nose ring and god is it beautiful!"

"Oh my god I wanna meet her!"

☆☆☆☆

"I like this one."I showed Ian my phone, he nodded pressing his lips together.

"I do too. Four rooms three baths? Sounds like heaven. Rent to own. Oh I like that floor."he took my phone scrolling through the photos making small comments on things he liked.

"I really like this. We should stop by soon, make an appointment."he told me going back to his phone.

"Yes sir."

"Dada, mama. Franny said we're not gonna see each other all the time soon."LJ came stomping into Ian's room.

"C'mere baby."I moved away from Ian patting the spot between us.

"We're moving out, love."Ian huffed, pushing the red stands of hair out of her face.

"So we won't live with all my cousins? I'll be with you guys all the time instead of at two different houses?"

It never occurred to me that that's what she goes through or does.

"Yes baby. And maybe we'll get a puppy. And in a few months,"I paused looking at Ian, he nodded, "your gonna have a baby brother or sister go play with instead of your cousins."

"What!"she screamed with a big smile.

"Yeah, you're gonna be a big sister!"Ian shouted picking her up and slamming her onto the bed behind us, tickling her like crazy.

"Dada stop it! I hope it's a girl!"

"Why?"

"So I can do her hair and makeup when we're older."

"You could also do that if it's a boy. There's nothing wrong with a boy wanting to have pretty long hair or wanting to wear makeup. Never forget that. And it's ok for girls to want short hair and never wear makeup. Okay?"Ian told her, I smiled watching the two.