36.

"Honey I'm home!"I shouted letting Blue in first, then hauling my suitcases through the front door.

I walked into the living room, seeing it as a mess. Baby shit everywhere, toys scattered all around.

I shut the front door taking my bags up to my room throwing them on my bed.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror, figuring no one was home. I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt going downstairs and cleaning everything up.

******

"It smells good in here."

"Ivy? Is that you?"

"Yo, Pietro, is Veronica over today?"

"No, I don't know who did all this shit."

"Hey guys, chicken enchilada just out of the oven, get some while it's still hot!"I walked out of the kitchen, wiping my forehead with the back of my wrist pulling the oven mitts off.

"Nova?"

"What the fuck!"Jug yelled running over to me engulfing me into a hug, along with everyone else.

"Where the fuck have you been!"Pietro yelled smiling widely.

"New York city."I grinned looking over at Ivy, who looked worn out as shit.

"How's sage? And Pietro Jr?"I asked the two.

"You remembered."

"How could I not? Their my niece and nephew, now where are the two little shits."I messed Pietro's hair up.

"Ronnie's."

"Carl's."

"Of course, guess I'll just have to see em tomorrow."I smiled

"Hey, can I talk to you? Alone?"Jug asked

"Yeah, of course."he pulled me into the kitchen as the other four went in to get dinner.

"Why the hell did you leave? Did you know Jason left after you did leaving me these four? And two infants. Y'know how hard that was?"

"Just practicing for when you knock up the wrong chick, and yeah I knew Jason left. I hung out with him almost everyday."I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah, I would do something with him Fiona and Steve almost everyday."

"Steve? As in Jimmy Steve?"

"No, Stevie, our nephew. He's supposed to call me when she has Monnie."

"Her and Jason our together and have two kids?"

"Almost, two."

"Holy fuck. I'm an uncle!"

"You were already an uncle dipshit."I slapped his head.

"Oh yeah, sorry forgot."

*******

"Oh hi, I'm your aunt nova. Oh wow, you look a lot like Carl, shame. Now you won't get any guys, or girls."I carefully held Sage in my lap.

"And you, you look just like your daddy too. Guess I'm just gonna have to teach you two how to get all the guys and gals you can get."I booped Juniors nose.

"You look so-"

"Different?"I cut Carl off looking up at him. He nodded gulping.

"In a good or bad way?"I teased.

"Good."he grinned, I smiled ruffling his hair up before walking into the kitchen.

"Look at you, your all big now!"Lip smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah, I'm a big kid now. Upgraded to pampers."I grinned

"Is that Liam?"I looked at the boy doing homework on the counter. He smiled up at me, "Oh my! Your so big now!"

"Hey, I heard you ran into Fiona and Jason when you were gone."Lip asked setting the table

"Yeah, I did. If you wanna know how they are, they're great. They have a baby boy and a girl on the way."I smiled

"Wow, really? Fiona has kids?"he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, Fiona has kids. Oh there's my babygirl!"I turned around smiling at LJ peeling her from Ian's grip when he skipped downstairs with her.

"Mama I wanna play with Franny."she looked into the living room at all the other kids. I set her down watching her run off.

I looked at Ian since I could see him staring at me, "what?"

"I need to talk to you."he grabbed my hand pulling me onto the back porch slamming the door.

"What do you want?"

"What are we?"

"What? How are you just gonna ask me what are we. I just got back I don't fucking know."

"You saw a lot of different people right? After you left?"

I nodded.

"Okay, I didn't see anyone. The only two people I saw was LJ and Lip. So I wouldn't really consider that cheating-"

"Ian we weren't together when I left."

"What?"

"That fight, you didn't get the hint I kinda broke up with you? When I slammed through your back door and left you with our daughter."

"No, well yeah. I just didn't want to face the fact they we weren't together anymore and you were out there having the time of your life and hooking up with so many people."

"That's exactly what happened."

"Look Nova, I still love you. I don't think I'll ever stop, loving you. You were my first true love. Your the mother to my only child, and before we had that fight I had other plans. I wanted that night to end the complete opposite of what it did."

"Ian, I love you too. And I don't think I'll stop loving you. And I want to be with you for the sake of Lilith-"

"Will you shut up and let me do what I've wanted to do now?"he cut me off making me open my eyes, seeing he was on one knee with a little box in his hand.

"Oh my god- Ian."I clasped my hands over my mouth, I ignored the fact our whole family was now standing at the bottom of the steps smiling up at us.

"Nova Juno Bullock, we've been through a shit ton. And I mean, a shit ton. We've faced through so many things but they've all been together, there's been so many bumps in the road for us but we always still managed finding our way to back to each other. Now I'm not one to believe in fate, but honestly, I think that's the world telling us to quit fucking around and stay together. Now, Nova, will you make me the happiest man alive. And be my wife?"

I didn't say anything. I just stood there, my hands and face soaked from the tears. I barely even nodded mt head, he stared up at me with happy wide eyes.

"She said yes!"he shouted picking me up and spinning us after slipping the ring on, I barely even got to look at everyone before he smashed our lips together.