40.

"Oh my Ian it's even better in person."I gasped walking through the front door, LJ running past us going into the living room jumping around.

"Built in 1997, but there has been many renovations from the previous owners."the landlord said as he looked back at us.

"Why'd they move out?"Ian asked, putting his hand on my hip.

"I guess their grandpa died and left them a lot of money and a really nice farmhouse in California somewhere."

"Oh."

"I know the website said three bathrooms but there's actually a half bath downstairs so it's easier and faster to get too, the other three are upstairs, and the four bedrooms are also right up these stairs."

I held my hand out to LJ which she hurriedly took, we all went upstairs.

"Mama I want this room!"LJ let go of my hand running into the first bedroom we saw, it was a quite beautiful room.

There was a giant window on the accent wall, threw walls were light gray and the wall the window was on was a darkish purple.

"Ok baby."

"The master bath is connected to the master bedroom, and here are the other two bedrooms. I'll be downstairs if you need me, speak amongst yourselves."he smiled at us before walking downstairs.

I walked through the master bedroom, going into the bathroom, gasping at it.

There was a jacuzzi in the corner, and next to it was a walk in shower with a glass door, a few inches off the ground, and a half wall by the toilet the other up half being glass.

"This is beautiful. And I'll definitely by reorganizing your insides in both of these."Ian whispered behind me, grabbing my waist to walk past me, stepping into the shower.

"Can't wait."I smirked

"Momma! I found a hiding place!"

We both walked into the room she was in, LJ was crouched down by a little door in her closet pulling it open.

Inside was a pretty big area, and it wad pretty clean and well decorated and safe.

"Maybe we'll let you have this space huh baby?"I pulled her over to me, kissing her head.

"What do you say baby? Should we buy it?"Ian asked picking her up with a grunt.

"Yeah!"

"Ok! That settles it! Welcome to your new house sweetie."he kissed her cheek, jogging downstairs making her giggle.

I slowly walked behind them, going to the landlord in the kitchen. 

"I think we're gonna take it."I smiled

"Really? Oh that's great news! Lovely! Alright I will send you the paperwork, and I'll send you the information you need of the house and your official move in date. I just need your email and signature here, and... here."

☆☆☆☆

"Can't believe my baby sis is all grown up and moving out!"jeremey fake cried.

"Don't cry uncle J!"LJ ran over to him, he picked her up in one swoop, "we'll come over all the time to see you, and we'll call you every night."

"Ok."he laughed, wiping fake tears away. I smiled softly, looking down at the clothes I was folding and placing in boxes.

"Yo."

"She's in the kitchen."I heard Alex mumble from the couch, I poked my head around the corner seeing Ian staring down at Alex was furrowed brows, Alex's eyes being glued to the TV.

"Ok."Ian nodded, looking up and seeing me, a huge smile immediately coming onto his face.

"There's my future wife."he came over to me kissing my cheek.

He pulled me into a tight hug before backing up slowly, looking down at my stomach.

"Oh shit."

"Yeah."I giggled

"You're getting so big!"he smiled like an idiot, placing his hand on my small bump.

"Not that big."I shrugged

"Still. Need any help? Where's the girl?"he asked, spinning around not seeing her running to hug his legs which is how she usually greets him.

"Jeremey took her somewhere I think."I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yo Ian! Your kid is at the house looking for you!"Lip shouted coming in the front door, we both looked around the corner at him.

"Jesus you two are made for each other."he shook his head coming over to us.

"Jeremey with her?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

"So, how long until you move?"

"Three days."

"Morning sleeping beauty!"I noticed Ivy come downstairs with Sage on her hip.

"Shut the fuck up. Yo Lip tell your idiot brother its his turn to watch this."she gestured to the baby on her hip.

I watched her walk past us going into the living room, dropping Sage into her play pin, sitting on the couch watching the TV and cracking open a beer.

"She is not fit to be a mother."I looked at the two.

"And yet Carl's at home busting his ass, trying so hard to take care of that baby and be a good dad. Hell he's trying to get a job as a cop."Lip sighed

"Carl gallagher? A cop, no chance."I laughed

"Do you think Carl could handle a baby by himself?"Ian asked

"Maybe. It'd take a lot of training and maybe Debs will help but, maybe. When Sage wakes up in the middle of the night and starts crying, she'll ignore her until she falls asleep. Sometimes I go in there and take care of her."I sat at the breakfast bar next to Lip, Ian stood across from us in front of the stove.

"Yeah I hear that too when I sleep over, and I feel you get out of bed."Ian nodded.

"Hey Lip, didn't you go to some mommy's class when Fred was born?"

"Don't remind me."

"Maybe we can convince her to get to some of those classes."Ian caught onto my idea, I nodded.

"Hopefully."