Chapter 36

Izana took Kakucho and Emma to travel to Philippines for few months leaving Mikey in your and Draken's care.

Mikey wasn't easy to handle.

Takemichi was cuddling you while a movie with Hana on top of your head "is he going to find out who's the killer?" "yes, he's smart after all." you fed Takemichi popcorn while watching then an inappropriate scene came making you cover Hana's eyes "you can't see Hana, don't be stubborn." Takemichi laughed at your act "Mitchi if you keep on laughing we'll do it." Takemichi stopped and looked away sweating "thats what I thought." "you never get tired of it do you?" "nope if it's you I could never." Takemichi saw you were looking at him with lust he knew he was fucked up but a door knock interrupted your moment "you're lucky this time, Mitchi."

Takemichi opened the door to see it was Draken holding Mikey's shirt "I'm going to travel with Izana and others can you look after him? He almost blew his house using microwave." Draken told Takemichi lifting Mikey "be good until I come back, Mikey." "m/n!" Mikey jumped on you and Hana "hello to you too Mikey." he hugged you almost breaking your bones but Draken stopped him "here's his things and dorayaki bag you need for him I'll be going now." he handed you a bag  "goodbye Draken!" Draken waved smiling then left and Takemichi closed the door behind him then sat beside you.

Mikey was watching TV while leaning on your lap too quiet like a little kid you were texting Kazutora who got forced to go with Baji and Chifuyu on a trip he was complaining to you and Sanzu as well making you chuckle at them.

Mikey was cuddling with you like someone who's searching for warmth and found it finally it was Takemichi and you who was his missing piece.

"m/n don't you have those weird thoughts sometimes?" "yeah I still do." Takemichi went to the bathroom while you and Mikey were sharing both of your weird thoughts then laughed since it was similar to other "I didn't know you were this dark, m/n." "well I am." Takemichi came back to hear both of you laugh it made him smile Hana purred on his leg knowing he wants to be lifted.

Few days later after Mikey began to stay over you were having a nightmare about your past life again like it was reminding you of you're not safe nor you'll stay happy you woke up slowly to stare at the ceiling for few minutes then turned your head to look at Takemichi who's sleeping while hugging your hand making you smile and admire him.

Warning!! +18

You got an idea of how to wake Takemichi up a pleasing awakening you slipped under the blanket to the bathroom first then came back sliding up to be met with Takemichi's dick your eyes were looking at him with lust then looked down removing his shorts slowly you stared at it licking your lips starting to play with it for a little like touching and licking the tip seeing him whine a little that made your heart skip a beat hearing hjs cute little whines you then couldn't hold it and began to suck the whole thing hearing small moans you continued suck feeling him twitch.

Takemichi opened his eyes to feel something weird down there he lifted the blanket to see you there you noticed him and waved continuing your work his brain was loading for few seconds then blushed to see what you were doing "m-m/n!!" he covered his mouth to not let his moans out since Mikey and Hana were still sleeping in the other room he came inside your mouth after seeing how cute you were sucking him your mouth was full of his cum and swallowed it all "so sweet." licking your lips again while Takemichi was panting and blushing at what you did "m/n why did you do that?" "I was horny and wanted to surprise you with a pleasing morning it worked right?" "yes it did unfortunately."

End of warning +18

Takemichi looked at you who's hugging his waist giggling he couldn't help but pat your head "so good morning did you like it?" "it was surprising." "it is called surprise pleasing morning for a reason."

Mikey woke up wanting to drink water when he heard you and Takemichi talk "say I was thinking of baking colorful dorayakis for Mikey to welcome him here." "that's a good idea!" "hehe don't tell him I'll fill it with cream and sprinkles it'll be great and different than usual." "don't forget the flag!" "right the flag." Mikey's eyes sparkled no longer sleepy 'dorayakis! Colourful ones with cream and sprinkles! Flag!! Yes!!!' Mikey went back to the room he's staying in pretending he didn't hear anything.

You didn't want to leave Takemichi yet you were enjoying hugging his waist and his hand on your head it made you sleepy but you stayed awake "I love this." "you look like you're about to sleep." "I want to sleep but I don't want to have another nightmare." "why didn't you wake me up? I could've give you affection!" "I didn't want to bother you and it's about the past again." "do you want to talk about it?" "yes, but it was the usual in the past when I got abused." Takemichi remembered when he saw you all beaten up and injured still on your feet to playing with the ball with others "why are you still dreaming about it? Aren't your parents in prison right now?" "yes they are but I don't know I always dream about this." you hugged Takemichi's waist little tighter "you're safe here I'll protect you!" "I know, you're my hero in shining armor after all." Takemichi smiled and kissed your head staying like that for few minutes.

You were cooking breakfast and making dorayakis "ne, Mitchi I was thinking of going to the mall the four of us today." Takemichi was stuck between Hana and Mikey "great idea!" "can we eat dinner outside today?" "yep, we'll go in few hours." Mikey jumped happily and Hana was meowing "Mikey the show is about to start didn't you want to watch it?" "yes!" Mikey jumped back on the couch watching TV like a kid.

You four ate and changed clothes to get ready to go to the mall "everything ready?" "yes!" you listed everything to see if they have it then you sat on your car and drove away.

Music was blasting in the car and everyone was singing even Hana meowing making you all laugh at him "were here." you carried Hana and left with Takemichi and Mikey walked behind you "where should we go first?" "I want some food!!" "we just ate." "don't care I want that!" you knew the money Draken gave you won't be enough to buy what Mikey wanted.

Mikey was eating happily with what you bought with Draken's money "eat slowly it won't run away." "but I'm hungry!" you sighed drinking your juice to see Hana staring at something and hissing "what's wrong Hana? Why are you suddenly like that?" you looked at where he was looking to see nothing.

Takemichi left you three to get something he forgot or actually he went to buy rings for you thinking it's time to finally do it.

Mikey carried Hana and ran to the food section leaving you there 'ugh we're playing hide and seek again?' you pushed the cart putting some food in then saw Takemichi's favorite chips and took lots of bags putting it in the cart then saw your favorite desserts making your mouth water and take as much as you wanted.

Mikey saw the biggest dorayaki plushie making his eyes sparkle he has to do a challenge to get it he put Hana on a seat beside him and began to eat as much dorayaki as he could to get the plushie.

Takemichi saw you and waved you noticed him and walked to him "you're finally here Mitchi." "yep sorry for taking so long I remembered I didn't bring my watch." Takemichi laughed awkwardly "it's fine at least you're with me right now." you smiled holding his hand walking together to search for the troublemaker.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued!

 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱! II H. Takemichi X Bottom Male Reader II Tr FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara