Chapter 19

M/n arrived with Takemichi in an abandoned place seeing beaten up Koko and Inui in a chair tied up.

"this has nothing to with you. Izana is my problem." "why did you bring us here then?" Mucho started to talk like an old man making m/n sleepy "alright old man you're talking too much let us out, I'm getting sleepy by hearing your voice and those stories. So let me get this straight, you think Takemichi is the traitor? Think again since he's not, I've been with him this whole time." "how do I know you're telling the truth?" "I am telling the truth since I've been living in his house and nothing out of the ordinary is happening."

"Hanagaki isn't the traitor." "Mucho you've got it all wrong were not betraying Toman at all." "now kneel and apologize to us goddammit!" "we don't know anything." "what have you guys been blabbering about? You guys aren't involved in our 'special duty' that I've mentioned." "were not? Then what is this all about?"

M/n held Takemichi's hand glaring at Mucho while he was talking about Mikey taking him after it got boring after Izana left "do you know why Taiju wanted Kokonoi Hajime? Hanagaki? Kokonoi's a genius in making money. And Izana wanted to use is that 'power' financial power." "what does that have to do with us again, you giant titan?" m/n asked making others chuckle.

"and somehow Inui is serving under Hanagaki that's why I must kill Inui and Hanagaki if the person you tag along is gone, you have no choice but to go under Tenjiku right?" "the fuck you won't you gorilla! If you touch Mitchi I'll kill you myself." "calm down m/n.." "I'm not gonna calm down, he wants to kill you I won't let that happen!" "shall we fight then?" "we shall, you gorilla." m/n started to fight Mucho and got an opportunity and kicked his balls as hard as he could making him fall on the floor.

"bitch, know your place this what happens when you mess with, my Mitchi." m/n glared at him and kicked his stomach multiple times "stop! I'll join Tenjiku!" "don't, it'll make Mitchi sad so don't and who's he to tell you what to do? He's not your boss." m/n looked at Koko with uninterested eyes "what m/n said is right he's not your boss, Koko." "Inui, but I made up my mind.. I'll join Tenjiku." "suit yourself it's your loss cmon Mitchi let's go back home and cuddle." "let's get Inui free first Koko if this is what you want then take care of yourself." Takemichi said freeing Koko too and left.

M/n carried Inui since Takemichi did the puppy eyes and m/n couldn't say no "sorry for bothering you both." "you're not bothering us Inui! Right m/n?" "nahh indeed he's not, do you want us to take you to the hospital?" "no there's my and Koko's hideout we can go there since I have first aid kit." "sweet, lead the way."

Inui lead the two to his hideout and m/n started to patch his face while he was talking to Takemichi then he bowed down "I entrust my life with you. Please carry on Black dragon Hanagaki! Plead become the 11th generation Black dragon president!! Hanagaki please save Koko! Please save us!"

M/n felt bad for Inui he's always with Koko now they're separated 'poor him knowing Mitchi he'll help him.' m/n patted Inui's back "Takemichi, yknow this used to be Shinichiro's bike shop." "doesn't look like it." "I want to bring back that era of when Shinichiro formed Balck dragon. It was all fun hearing all stories from seniors, but by the time I joined Black dragons it was the 8th generation Kurokawa Izana was president. It was shit.. They did all criminal things like drugs, assaults, robbery." "damn that sucks."

Inui was looking down while telling about the old Black dragon died and panicked so he asked help from Taiju and what happened in the past happened.

"I understand you Inui, so I'll take over Black dragons." "huh!!?" "from now on I am Tokyo Manji gang's first division captain and Black dragon captain." "and me Mitchi?" "you'll be my right hand m/n!" "hmm, I accept." "be prepared I'll bring back Koko and defeat Kisaki and Izana and Tenjiku! Will you come with me?" "I will Mitchi, I will always stay by your side." m/n said and Inui shakes hands with Takemichi "I entrust my life to you." m/n then felt sleepy so suddenly and went to Takemichi's back

"what's wrong m/n?" "I forgot I'm still sleepy." "let's go home then, Inui want to come too?" "I need to do something." "okay! Take care!" Takemichi waved goodbye to Inui and left to his house while m/n is sleeping on his back 'he looks so peaceful I still feel mad at myself for not giving him an answer after 12 years how did he even wait that long? I need to give him an answer after this war because I've made up my mind!'

At the meeting Takemichi told Mikey about Mucho being the traitor and Mikey then asked Inui when they'll attack "tomorrow 22nd of February. Is Black dragon's 11th birthday to Izana who idolized Shinichiro madly tomorrow is a special day." "prepare everyone to the meeting." m/n looked at Takemichi to see his eyes full of determination making him blush at the sight 'cute.'

22nd of February

Everyone was hearing Draken's speech then Hakkai yelled saying Tenjiku attecked Mitsuya and Smiley hitting them they ended up in the hospital right now and he wants to play dirty tricks too peh stopped him and told him pah played with dirty tricks and got himself arrested and he attacked with Draken hurting him too but Mikey opened his eyes telling him 'I don't want to fight the likes of you.' and doesn't want to fight like a coward anymore then Mikey told Hakkai to stay in the hospital beside Mitsuya and Smiley since they'll join when they open their eyes and he said he's here so it's all right and everyone cheered.

M/n want to fight Izana to see if he's strong.

Inui took both m/n and Takemitchi to Shinichiro's grave then Takemichi bowed down and m/n did as well Izana came and Inui was about to fight him but Takemichi stopped him then Mikey came and Emma was behind him.

"Takemichi take Emma away." m/n and Takemichi took Emma away talking with her getting to know each other while m/n bought drinks for them and then heard an motorbike coming closer.

Kisaki got the bat ready about to hit Emma with it but m/n protected her and Takemichi by getting hit on m/n's head from behind "are you two alright?" "yeah, m/n your head! It's bleeding!!" "it's fine, I can manage." m/n fell on his knees and Takemichi caught m/n "m/n!!" "I'm alright, don't worry are you alright Emma?" she was crying seeing m/n got hurt to protect her "why are you crying? Are you hurt? Show me where you got hurt."

"I'm not hurt anywhere, you protected me and got hurt instead of me!" "that's nothing I protect Mitchi all the time and you're Michi's friend so I must protect you too." Emma was tearing up and searched for tissues to clean m/n's injury.

"why are you crying Mitchi? I'm not dead yet." "you always get hurt because of me!" "that's my job to protect you so don't cry you two it makes me sad to seeing you cry." m/n wiped their tears and they were hiccuping he didn't know what to do so he hugged them to calm them down.

"Emma you're like a sister I've always wanted." "you're an only child?" "yeah." "I'm sorry." "don't be sorry I've been like this since I was born always alone I'm used to it." both hugged m/n tighter "can't breathe, let go please." Takemichi then prepared his back for m/n to carry him and Emma helped m/n to get on his back.

Mikey came to see what's happening "what happened here?" "Kisaki was about to hit Emma's head by a bat." "and you got hit to protect her? Thank you let me help you." "you're welcome mickey mouse." "m/n let's get you to the hospital." "no need I have bandages in my pocket you can use it don't wanna go to hospital again."

They chuckled at m/n's childish behaviour "Emma after this I'll let you do my hair and nails and talk about our failed love life." "really!? I'll make it beautiful then! And I'd love to talk about our stories!" "and Mitchi let's go on a date." "ohh! You two together??" "no, we're not." "let's hang out after this I'm sleepy Mitchi, let me sleep for a bit..."

Takemichi tried to wake m/n up "m/n?? M/n!?" Emma and Mikey went closer to m/n and shook him "m/n! Open your eyes!" "his heart beat is getting slower!" the three ran to get hin to the hospital quickly.