Chapter 12

M/n was nodding off still sleepy his sleep was ruined by two idiots then Takemichi and Chifuyu came back "Mitchi, sit here. " Takemichi came and sat on the couch m/n sat on his lap he leaned his cheek on Takemitchi's shoulder and slept.

Takemichi blushed a little and his friends started to tease him "you sure there's nothing between you two?" "there's nothing I swear!" "I don't believe it!" "you have a crush on him! I'm telling Hina!" "oi! Takemichi I'm gonna use your kitchen to make noodles! I've bought those spicy ones to do that challenge!" "be careful not to burn the kitchen!" Chifuyu sat beside Takemichi staring at him still thinking about Takemichi's time travel and what happened in the future his death, m/n's death and Mikey becoming evil.

Takemichi was looking through channels and patted m/n's head "he sure is a heavy sleeper." "oh m/n? He is, but I wonder what he's dreaming about." "probably about lollipops." Chifuyu saw how Takemichi was looking at m/n while smiling and Chifuyu grinned went to the kitchen to leave the two alone.

You were actually dreaming about making out with Takemichi and timeskip Naoto joining👀

"Takemichi! Where's the milk!? I can feel my mouth on fire!" "I didn't buy any today!" "Yamagishi! Don't die on me man!" "they're being dramatic as always." "Takuya let's go and help them before they do something stupid." Akkun sighed and went to the kitchen to see Yamagishi dying and Makoto slapping him to keep on staying awake.

The next day

At the meeting

M/n sat on Takemichi's lap looking at his shoes while they're talking about black dragons and Hakkai wanting to quit, Takemichi was doing m/n's hair and failed few times m/n smiled a little being in a good mood.

Takemichi was humming and his gentle fingers were touching m/n's hair making m/n think about that wet dream he had today 'his hands feel nice I feel like I'll sleep again. I want that dream to be true. I'm still waiting for him to break up with her.' Takemichi did a messy braid "sorry, I'm not really good at it." m/n took a small mirror he had in his pocket to see what he did and smiled little wider "this is good for a beginner, I love it and I'll let it stay like that." m/n felt happy about his new hairstyle not caring what's happening around him.

He held Takemichi's hand while chewing a gum walking behind Hakkai and Mitsuya who's going to meet with Taiju.

"m/n why are you tagging along? Didn't you refuse to come?" "I need to protect Mitchi and I'm bored." m/n answered Chifuyu who's looking at his messy braid "by the way m/n do you like Takemichy?" "you try and guess." "you do right? I've read a lot of mangas about this!" "oh? Then can I read it too when we finish?" "sure!" the five were now meeting Taiju with his cat and dog.

M/n got lost in thoughts 'does Mitchi have any kinks? If so what is it? I wanna know so bad.' then Taiju punched Mitsuya making m/n annoyed by them.

They did a truce Takemichi and Chifuyu were talking while m/n was smoking looking at the sky 'I'll cook something for him maybe a dessert too since I'm in a good mood a cheesecake? Chocolate cake? Oh! I'll make mochi.' Hakkai came to ask Chifuyu and Takemichi to thank Mitsuya instead of him.

"Hakkai don't do it I know what you're thinking about so don't do it I know how you feel." "you're just saying this to make me feel better, you don't know anything about being abused by your own brother! He's been hurting me and saying it's for the family!!" "I know it hurts, don't think you're the only one." they looked at m/n shocked "I've been abused too since I was born so I'm used to it." "please calm down m/n." Takemichi hugged m/n calming him down still surprised that m/n told them about this "uhh are they a thing, Chifuyu?" "no they're not."