Chapter 23

While m/n was still sleeping Takemichi went back to wanting to read more of that manga of m/n's.

So he tiptoed trying not to make a sound and saw the same manga he stopped reading was in m/n's hand m/n is hugging it while sleeping 'I feel like I'm a spy but I really want to finish that manga to know what will happen next!' he thought of a plan to get the manga but m/n moved to change his position while talking in his sleep Takemitchi went closer to hear what he's trying to say.

"Mitchi, harder.." Takemichi was questioning 'do what harder?' "fuck me harder." Takemichi became red again he took the manga and ran away quietly.

Takemichi was sitting on the couch thinking about his life decisions and regretting the urge reading that manga or m/n's sleep talk about him fucking m/n 'should I pretend that nothing happened? How can I when he just dreamed about me doing it with him!! Let's continue reading and forget about it.' Takemichi continued to read the manga not realising he opened it where he left and it was the guys making out scene again.

M/n enjoying the dream making his mouth water and chuckle that made Takemichi scared for his life when he's trying to take the manga back to it's place 'is he getting possessed? Please no! I don't have any holy water or crosses here!'

Takemichi ran downstairs scared to deal with m/n being possessed then someone knocked on the door it was Toman captains.

"oi Takemichy! Let us inside!" "huh yeah, please come in!" they went inside to the living room and Takemichi went to the kitchen to give them some snacks "say how's m/n?" "I made some progress with him! He ate few bites!" "that's a good start! So where's he?" "sleeping in my room." "he does need some rest from what happened few days ago." they continued to talk about stuff and having fun.

M/n couldn't sleep anymore from their loud laughs and sat up searching inside his bag that's beside Takemichi's bed for cigarettes then found some he walked to the balcony and started to smoke daydreaming about the dream he just had making him smile weirdly "m/n it's time to take your medicine." "don't wanna." "but you have to! Or you won't get better!" "don't care, still mad at you."

Takemichi sighed 'it's like I'm babysitting.' "I'm sorry! Please I'll do anything! Don't be mad at me anything but that!" "then kiss me." "eh?" "you heard what I said and maybe I'll forgive you." Takemichi came closer to m/n "will you really forgive me?" "maybe." Takemichi came closer to m/n about to kiss him then the door slammed open showing Mikey "Takemichy! Do you have any more dorayaki?" Mikey saw m/n smoking while Takemichi is hugging m/n's waist scared because of Mikey.

"oh m/n, hello!" "hello." "Mikey! You shouldn't slam the door like that! Oh m/n's awake how are you feeling now?" "I feel okay you?" "I'm pretty good, Mikey those aren't your stuff! Let it go!" "but Kenchin! Those are mangas! I wanna read one!" "maybe you won't like it because it's bl." "what's a bl?" "boy x boy." "ohh whatever I wanna read it anyway can I?" "sure go ahead."

Chifuyu came to check on why Takemichi's taking so long and saw mangas in Mikey's hand "who's manga is this?" "it's mine you can read one if you want I have plenty." "really thanks!"

Takemichi left to bring your medicine that he forgot in the kitchen "is m/n awake?" "yeah but still refuses to take his medicine." Takemichi sighed "how about you shove it down his throat!" "Smiley you're being weird again!" Angry put his hands on Smiley's mouth to not let him say anything weird again "Takemichy, how about you make a deal with him so he can eat it? Like do something for him?" "that's a good idea, Mitsuya! Thank you! But I have to make some food for him right now." "let me help, what does he like?" Mitsuya went to make something with Takemichi while chatting.

"when did you buy those mangas?" "I just bought them few weeks ago by the way how's Izana?" "he's pretty okay, he said he wants to come over this week." "yeah he texted me telling me that." "tell us more about how you met Takemichi and others!" "Izana didn't tell you?" "no! He's being a pain in the ass! Always arguing with me!" Mikey puffed his cheeks while crossing his arms "Mikey it was your fault for arguing with him yesterday!" "it wasn't!"