Chapter 2

I'm melting from this weather while writing this so I hope you enjoy!

As always m/n is bored out of his mind in class.

He started to admire Takemichi from afar again and he heard some yelling outside the classroom then door of the classroom suddenly opened showing Mikey "oh found him Kenchin! And that guy too!" Mikey said pointing m/n "come and play with us Takemichy and you too!" "umm... We're in the middle of class right now.." "I don't want to go with you." "you should come with us!"

M/n got forced by Mikey who's pulling his arm not letting go and went outside the room with Takemichi standing beside m/n.

He was shocked "e-eh? Our third years!? Excuse me but what happened to them?" "they pissed me off so I hosed them." Draken said uninterested "all of you wimps, line up!" Draken ordered them while m/n tried to get out of Mikey's grip it started to hurt his injured arm.

"I said let go." "no can do! Tell me your name and maybe I'll let you go!" then Mikey and Draken started to walk on those beaten up guys and Mikey is still holding your arm "let go." "m/n calm down first." "he's forcing me, help me Takemichi." "wait so your name is m/n?" "yeah now let go." "hehe nope! Come and play with us!" m/n just huffed and fixed his glasses with his free hand "wait!" m/n saw a girl coming to his way "who're you?" Hina then slapped Mikey it reminded m/n of his father who slapped him yesterday 'I can still feel the pain...' m/n thought then Hina grabbed Takemichi's hand leaving m/n.

M/n felt little bit betrayed 'he's not going to take me with them? Am I a nobody to him? Guess I am...'

M/n sighed and realized his hand is free now so he left "hey! Don't make me kill you, brat." "who the hell do you think you are? Takemichi is injured all the time lately and if that's going to be because of you, I'm going to put a stop to it!" Takemichi blushed making m/n feel jealous and a bit hurt 'is she his girlfriend? What am I saying of course she is, God is so cruel to me.' m/n walked away not wanting to deal with anyone.

"let go of her." "what was that?! I don't think I heard you clearly!" "I said let go of her, asshole!!" "so.. Who do think you're talking to?" "there are things I won't give up on ever again!" "what?" "aw.. And here I thought we could be friends now the question is.. How do you want to die?" "just promise me one thing, don't ever lay a finger on Hina!" "what? Like I care!" Mikey was about to punch Takemichi "just kidding!" "huh?" 'will he do this If I was in danger too? He probably won't since I know how to fight I have to get home before getting beaten up again..' m/n ran to his house and Mikey stared at m/n.

Hina apologized multiple times and almost breaking her back while bowing down apologizing "next time we meet don't slap me! Takemichy let's go!" they took Takemichi and left on bikes then they saw m/n smoke "wait isn't that m/n? What's he doing there? Wasn't he with us?" "oh yeah he left a while ago maybe he didn't like to be there knowing him he'll rather stay alone in a dark room than be with people glad he didn't change." "oh? You know him?" "yes! He's my childhood friend by the way why are you taking me with you?"

Mikey started to tell Takemichi about his older brother and wanting Takemichi and m/n to join his journey.

M/n was smoking after fighting with his parents 'when will this end? I want to be with Takemichi.' he puffed smoke then he looked at his injured arm 'I need some ice but I don't have money left.' m/n finished smoking and walked around.

Takemichi walked around trying to find he thought of a way to save Hina and m/n then saw Kisaki he felt like he saw him before then went back to search for m/n with no avail so he went back home.

Next day

Takemichi and Hina took a train and m/n was there too but hid away from them m/n had his headphones on listening to something and glanced at Takemichi time to time sketching him 'he still has that silly hairstyle? I wanna to see his hair down someday.' m/n glanced again and saw Hina letting a grandma sit in one of the seats and Takemichi was blushing

M/n sighed and closed his sketchbook and left the train Takemichi glanced seeing m/n and was about to call him but saw m/n is wearing headphones so he stopped the thing that made him confused is there a purple bruise on his cheek he thought it was because of a fight then Hina called him and they went to her house.

"I've never been into a girl's room before!" "would you stop gawking?" Hina pinched Takemichi's cheek "sowwy.." "sorry for this this was so sudden, I couldn't prepare anything. It's a shame, because it's the first time Hina bought a boy home." "mom!" "oh, don't worry about me, he's a cutie how long have you two been close? Are you in the same class?" Hina got embarrassed trying to get her mom out of her room after that Hina was teaching Takemichi.

"oh yeah, thanks for looking after my little brother." "huh?" "he said you saved him from some delinquents, since my dad doesn't come home often and Takemichi I wanted to ask you about that guy you were with." "you mean m/n? He's my childhood friend and we're in the same class." "you never interduced me to him." "I wanted to but he always vanishes, he's been like this after we met." "he sounds like a nice person! Can you introduce me to him next time?" "I'd love to!"

M/n sneezed knowing about someone talking bad about him 'this is normal, oh I'm out of cigarettes again.' he sighed and went to steal some from his drunk and passed out father and some money too after stealing some then got out of the house far away to a store and bought a cup of noodles since he didn't eat for days.

Takemichi grabbed Naoto's hand in accident making him go back to the future he screamed while crying "damn it, I came back!" "huh? Does that mean you are able to go back to the past? So the hand shake is the trigger." "what the hell were you doing there, man?" "huh? What are talking about? Anyways that means my hypothesis wasn't wrong! Anyways here's the letter I've got from m/n."

Takemichi stopped crying and opened the letter it was a suicide note.

'dear Takemichi, I'm probably dead I don't have anyone but you.

You were my first friend and hero I loved every second we've spent together and those memories I always treasure them in my heart so Hanagaki Takemichi I know I don't have a chance with you but will you reject my feelings in my grave? I'll be happy to know my hero doesn't like me back since you're love someone else and I wanted to move on but I couldn't anyways, I love you Hanagaki Takemichi.

You're my hero please live your life to the fullest and forget about me I don't deserve you, never did."

Takemichi was crying his childhood friend died he loved him while Takemichi was dense about his feelings hurting m/n without knowing.

"I'll save you m/n, Draken and Hina! Just you wait!"