Chapter 3

Requests are open!! For Tokyo revengers males x bottom male reader! You can request anything you desire! I'll gladly write it for you!!

Naoto and Takemichi went to Takemichi's house to get Akkun's number to meet him.

Naoto pinched his nose couldn't handle the mess in Takemichi's house while Takemichi was looking for his little notebook then stopped "Naoto why am I getting memories of m/n living with me?"

"he did live with you, you were about to move out and by the way he bought you a new house." Naoto said still wearing a mask waving the dust away that's coming his way "why did he live with me?" "you let him live with you until he finds somewhere to move in he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible."

"oh! Here it is! It gives me back in time!" "do you mind picking up then pace a little?" "oh, right Akkun and m/n." Takemichi remembered the past when him and Akkun were in the bus stop talking about hoping to still be friends after growing up Akkun answered and wanted to meet them after arriving.

"this is where Sendo is?" "yeah apparently he's running this hostess bar." "are you sure it's okay to just show up here? Sendo's one of the higher-ups at toman right now." "and none of that matters because Akkun is still Akkun, I mean he sounded a little older over the phone, but otherwise he hadn't changed."
After their conversation they met with Akkun before he was about to do suicide he said.

"Draken shouldn't have died... We didn't realizing m/n's suffering he suffered the most he helped us from afar to protect you but Kisaki got him and was about to tell everyone his secret if he didn't do his orders save us Takemichi our hero."

Akkun jumped then Takemichi screamed and cried 'm/n and now Akkun what is happening??' Naoto came and tried to calm Takemichi down "please don't push yourself too hard, you should get some rest." "Naoto I need you to find the day Draken died and m/n's reason why he ended himself. He got forced to work under Kisaki, right?" "what? The one who turned toman into evil is Kisaki tetta." "Naoto I really... Draken, Akkun, m/n and Hina I really want to save them all!" after that they started to think of a plan.

"the only way to save my sister is to go back to the past and change toman." after Takemichi couldn't believe the news Naoto showed and told him about Mikey and Draken fighting then Naoto thought for a second "today is July 19th. We have two weeks. On August 3rd you'll save Ryuguji Ken. We need to find out what's m/n's secret and reason he did suicide that's your mission this time."

They shook hands and Takemichi got back to the past Emma was on him only on her bra and underwear then she went to answer the phone and when she looked over Takemichi he disappeared.

M/n got abused again what made him go outside just finishing buying more cigarettes, lollipops putting them in his bag and got sandwiches out to eat then he got out of the store to see Hina and Takemichi talking he then saw m/n and waved to him.

"hello m/n! What are you doing here?" "I had to buy some stuff, what are you doing here?" "Takemichi! Can you introduce me to your childhood friend?" Hina came behind Takemichi smiling brightly.

"Hina! That's m/n l/n, my childhood friend and m/n this is Hina my girlfriend!" m/n fixed his broken glasses looking at Hina and smiled putting his happy mask on "hello nice to meet you, I'm m/n." "nice to meet you too! Takemichi told me a lot of about you! I hope we'll become friends!" she smiled.

Takemichi's phone rang and he answering it Draken called him wanting him to join the meeting Takemichi took Hina and m/n with him to Toman meeting when they arrived there Emma saw him and waved "Roger, heyo wussy boy!" "yknow him Emma?" "Hina! You've got the wrong idea!"

M/n just stood there like he didn't even exist finishing eating a sandwich 'are they doing it on purpose?' he sighed once again about to leave but then after the drama that happened Takemichi held m/n's wrist "please don't leave! I want to hang out with you after the meeting is finished!" m/n blushed a little then looked away nodding and walked behind him.

Mikey was eating his dorayaki and Draken apologized to Hina for scaring her.

Takemichi was still holding m/n's wrist like he's afraid the moment he'll let it go he'll disappear again.

M/n felt happy but the injury hurt again ruining his mood 'I forgot to buy bandages I can feel it opening again but it's a good thing I'm wearing a black hoodie.' m/n ignored the pain and both of them stopped beside Mikey.

M/n saw two guys approaching Takemichi so he opened his arms to protect him then saw one of them about to punch Takemichi but m/n kicked them on the stomach "hey! What's going on over there!?"

Mitsuya came to see what's going on "we're supposed to drop the whole thing about kiyomasa using toman's name to hold his own little fight club and you why did you punch them?" "he was about to hurt Takemichi, they should have some manners to not let their anger out on people." m/n said uninterested "oi! Keep your mouth shut!" Draken said looking at peh and pah "don't hold it against him, Takemichy. Pah's pretty pissed off right now." then Mitsuya came beside you two explaining what happened "that's awful." Takemichi said and m/n patted his back.

"we're gonna to crush moebius! August 3rd! On Musashi festival is where it's all gonna go down!" and everyone cheered after this ended Takemichi took Hina home with m/n of course.

"Takemichi I really have to go." "but I wanted to hang out with you! It's been so long!" "okay okay, if so then can I stay for the night?" Takemichi's eyes sparkled and his smile widened "of course! We have so much to talk about! Tell me what happened after I moved out?" "well nothing really changed." "how did nothing change?" "dunno can we go to the arcade for a bit I wanna play." "at this hour? Okay! At least I'll hang out with you more!" m/n smiled holding his hand and running to the arcade 'a date!' m/n thought blushing.

M/n played a lot of games there and won a lots of prizes for Takemichi.

Both were laughing together having fun forgetting about the world reality and his parents "I never knew how much fun this is." "m/n, how can you carry all those prizes?" "I just can and those are all yours I won them for you so you have to accept it." "what? I can't take all of them!" "nope, you have to." "can I at least get you a prize?" "hmm.. Can you get me this?"

M/n pointed at a playstation with two controls hoping to play together with Takemichi "I'll try I don't have any luck though."

M/n tapped his shoulder and gave him the necklace it's a key shaped one "this gives you good luck, you can do it." m/n smiled cheering for him and holding 4 heavy bags filled with prizes "alright let's try this necklaces luck!" and in a one try he got the playstation "yay!! Look m/n I've got it!! In one try! This necklace does give me good luck! I really needed it! Thanks!" "see? You got it please keep this necklace it's for you, I have games in my bag let's play at your house."

The two were talking while sitting on swings "ne m/n why's your glasses broken?" "I fought some guys few days ago and one of them broke it by stepping on it I didn't have time to fix it." "ohh that explains the injuries should we go home now? I'm hungry." "I've bought noodles let's go I'll make them."

M/n carried the bags again and ran racing Takemichi "hey! That's not fair!" m/n laughed and Takemichi was glad m/n is alright and not dead in the future 'I need to stop him from killing himself after I save Draken!'

After Takemichi put the prizes he got for him in his room he began to search for clothes to lend it to m/n for the night "food's ready." "coming!" he ran to the kitchen to see m/n made cheesy noodles and for m/n is spicier "uhmm isn't that a little bit spicy for you?" "nahh, I ate more spicier food than that, now let's eat."

"uhm Mitchy are clothes are a little bit small do you have other one like a long sleeved one?" "I'll search wait a minute!" m/n waited in the bathroom after taking a bath and put bandages in his arms.

"here! Try this! It's the biggest one I have!" "thanks Mitchy I'll sleep on the couch I'm used to it." "if you say so." m/n slept on the couch immediately after days of getting abused nonstop not letting him get a wink of sleep.

Takemichi came to see something and rolled m/n's sleeves to see bloodied bandages 'I need to save him and fast! Before it's too late!' he was thinking about a plan and didn't realize he was staring at m/n's lips he came closer touching m/n lips then notice his cheek had a purple ish bruise.

'was it really from a fight?' he moved few hair away from m/n's face to see it better and saw a huge bruise 'I have to ask this about it, I'll definitely make him uncomfortable if I ask think of a way to not make him uncomfortable.' he only smiled at m/n's sleeping face and went back to bed thinking of a plan to save m/n and Draken.