Chapter 5

I'm still melting at this point I'll get another nosebleed..

Takemichi woke up and went downstairs to search for m/n but couldn't find him anywhere he sighed wanting to hang out more and forgot to keep an eye on m/n.

He went to the kitchen seeing his favorite food on the table covered to stay warm and a letter on it 'sorry for not saying goodbye something came up and thank you for everything I'll be back soon.' he felt something was wrong with m/n like he's hiding something bad.

There was a knock on the door and when Takemichi opened it expecting m/n but it was his friends were there "yo Takemichi!" "how are you?" "guys! Come in!" they went inside to see their friend while m/n was trying to run away from his home again wanting to get out from the broken window that has broken glass is scratching his skin making it bleed while m/n held his arm breathing heavily he jumped from the 2nd floor "hey! Get back here you brat!!" "fuck you old man!" "obey your father!" "fuck you too old hag!"

M/n laughed showing them his middle finger and ran away 'Takemichi I'm coming! Why don't they just get rid of me?'

M/n ran holding his injured arm then arrived at Takemichi's house to see Draken and Mikey fighting and throwing Takemichi's stuff.

M/n sighed too tired so he took a deep breath "stop fighting! I'm sick and tired of your childish fight, that bald guy said he wanted to go to juvie so let him stay there, and you Mickey mouse stop being over dramatic he'll come back soon and you can visit him anytime, Takemichi are you alright?"

M/n went over Takemichi to see if he got injured and sighed in relief since there wasn't any "cmon, let me cook something to lift this heavy atmosphere." m/n held Takemichi's hand and went inside to cook food for them.

"m/n, you're like a mom! Haha did you see how they stopped fighting and obeyed him?" Yamagishi said laughing and Makoto joined "do you need help m/n?" Takuya asked standing beside m/n staring at him cutting vegetables "can you get the table ready?" "sure." "m/n why's your arm bleeding?" "hm? Oh, I was fighting some guys on my way here so yeah." Takemichi went to bring first aid kit while Draken and Mikey apologised to each other since m/n forced them to while holding a spatula.

"m/n, let me patch your injury." "no need Mitchy it's just a small one, the food's ready by the way." m/n made fried rice with vegetables and fried chicken on top and of course had to put a flag on Mikey's food "here you go hope you'll enjoy, eat without me." m/n went to the bathroom and saw how tired he looked his hair tie almost fell and black eye bags 'I look so terrible and this blood stains it will make them suspicious about me better clean it fast.' he fixed his hair before taking some pills in his pocket.

"m/n is taking long in the bathroom." "anyways how about we go outside after eating? We can play football!" "yes!" "sounds good!" "I wanna join too!" Takemichi was worried about m/n "Mikey eat slowly." then Mikey chocked after stuffing his mouth while talking "where are you going Takemichi?" "I'll go and see why's m/n taking long." "okay!"

Takemichi went to see the bathroom door open showing m/n swallowing something making him gag but acted normal after 'what did he swallow?' Takemichi then knocked on the door "m/n? Are you there?" "yes, did something happen? Did that Mickey mouse hurt you?" "no, you were in the bathroom for too long I thought something happened to you and you didn't eat anything." "I'm not hungry and I'll be coming out in a bit." m/n came out of the bathroom after few minutes to see Takemichi waiting for him.

"we're going outside wanna join?" "sure I have nothing better to do." "great!" he held m/n's hand pulling downstairs to see everyone ready to leave "hurry up Mitchy!!" "we'll be leaving without you if you make us wait!" m/n wore his shoes and looked at Takemichi admiring him while fixing his glasses "why's your glasses broken?" "it broke when I was fighting." "you're pretty strong m/n! When are you going to teach us?" "on the weekends, what do you say?" they nodded feeling excited "okay, I'll teach you this weekend." Takemichi came beside m/n smiling then gave lollipops with everyone.