Chapter 24

Like m/n said early in the morning someone knocked on the door and went quietly to open the door seeing the new bed he bought few days ago finally came and took the package signed his name and closed the door behind him.

M/n took the package upstairs and started to open it to see if m/n got scammed but luckily he didn't 'hope he'll like it.' m/n started to build it while Takemichi's still sleeping trying not to make any sound after few hours he was build half of the bed Takemichi started to wake up walking to the bathroom half asleep 'our first day dating.' he couldn't stop smiling continuing to build the bed.

"m/n? Where are you?" "I'm in your room, Mitchi." Takemichi came back to his room to see m/n working on something "what are you doing m/n?" "the new bed I was talking about last night." "wait you're building it right now!?" "Mitchi I've been building it for few hours now." "let me help you." "I'm going to take a shower then you can help me with it." "okay I'll go and make breakfast!" m/n kissed Takemichi leaving him blushing there "wanna shower together?" "I-I'll pass." "hmm okay." "let's go on a date after building that bed!" "okay but first let's go and shower." m/n pulled Takemichi and went to shower together.

"m/n! What are you doing stop undressing me!" "you're being a scaredy cat, Mitchi do you not want to get used to see each other naked? We'll fuck sooner or later." "ahh! Stop saying this! It makes me feel embarrassed!" "get used to it." "how can I?" "we'll try some toys that I've bought." "y-you mean." "yep I wanna do it." "I'm still not ready." "we'll wait until you're ready but how about you is in me?" "what!? I can't do that!" "I won't force you then let's get inside." "didn't you say we'll shower?" "I changed my mind I want to have a bath here's some rubber ducks I've bought along with the bed." "they look cute! Different colors and looks! Thank you!" "you're welcome."

Takemichi was playing with the ducks while m/n was staring at him smiling then stared at his arms full of scars remind him of his horrible past he suffered alone.

He held his knees closer to his chest hugging them close and continued to stare at Takemichi admiring him who's still playing with rubber ducks "m/n wanna play with them too?" "no need." "what's wrong? You seem down." "just tired I had to wake up to built that bed." "you could've put it in my room and go back to sleep." "Mitchi, if we're going to date will you stay by my side forever?" "yes, I promise!" Takemichi said looking serious "there's no going back." "why are you asking this all of the sudden?" "dunno just wanted to ask."

Takemichi looked at m/n to see him picking on a scar that's on his arm "please don't do that you'll open it or it'll bleed." "it's itchy, right Mitchi what do you think of moving out?" "huh where?" "my grandmother's house is few blocks away let's move there." "won't that bother here?" "no it won't because she's dead and she gave it to me." "can I see it?" "sure after our date." "I want to see it then I'll think about it!"

Takemichi smiled then held m/n hand "why are you far away m/n? Come beside me!" Takemichi lifted you beside him "don't I weight anything to you?" "no you don't! You weight like a small bag of potato chips!" m/n laughed at him "I'll take that as a compliment never laughed this much before." Takemichi was glad to see m/n laugh by him this time "ne, m/n I've been meaning to ask you when did you fall for me?" "I feel for you when we first met when you saved me from that dog." "you've been in love with me all this time and I've hurt you I'm really sorry." "don't worry about it." m/n kissed him "it's in the past don't feel down we have a date to go to." m/n hugged his knees and smiled at Takemichi making him blush at the sight of m/n's hair wet his chest showing and m/n's sweet smile.

M/n wore black overall with Takemichi's long sleeve shirt and a small bag with some stuff like lollipops, money, bandages and more lollipops.

Takemichi was brushing m/n's hair after drying it trying to do a bun and it turned out messy as always but m/n gave him hairpins to make it look better and it did he put two hairpins in front to let m/n see better and few in his bun to let it get ruined Takemichi was proud of what he's done.

"so, how do I look?" "pretty good! And me?" "handsome as always, darling." Takemichi was wearing m/n's cat themed hoodie and he put few cat themed hairpins to match "shall we go?" "we shall!" both two kissed before leaving to your date.

Takemichi held m/n's hand both and went outside to start their date 'I'm having a real date with Mitchi! I feel like I'm still dreaming!' both went to the arcade first playing games getting gifts for the other "Mitchi I want that!" "isn't it a bit too big?" "no it's not and it looks just like you." "how does that plushie even look like me?" "it has chubby cheeks like yours." "I don't have chubby cheeks!" "you do! Now get it for me!" "yes yes."

After few tries he finally got it and gave it to m/n big mistake he wouldn't stop carrying around "aren't you tired of carrying it everywhere?" "no it's cute and all mine." Takemichi sighed 'am I getting jealous over a plushie? But his attention is on it only! We're having a date here!'

Takemichi pouted and m/n giggled at his reaction then kissed his cheek "I was only kidding, look there's a cafe and they have free desserts for couples." "let's go, what are waiting for! We're dating after all!"

Takemichi said pulling m/n's hand to the cafe going inside they saw a lot of couples there "it looks cute with all those decorations." you two chose a table beside the window that had a good view both were looking in the menu "what are you gonna take, Mitchi?" "I don't know, all of them looks cute!" "I'll choose f/d (favorite dessert) it looks cute and maybe coffee with it." "oh, then I'll strawberry juice with chocolate that looks like a rabbit! It's cute!" both took their order and continued to chat while waiting m/n started to flirt loving to see his face all red.

Your orders came and there's an extra big ice cream bowl with two spoons "excuse me but why's there an ice cream? We didn't order that." "we give this to new couples who comes here! It's free!" "well, thank you!" "Mitchi, let's dig in!" m/n started to eat and feed Takemichi some of his dessert and he does the same for m/n "it's so good!" "we'll come here when we go on dates this became my new favorite place." both were having fun and ate every dessert there.

"I'm full can't feel my stomach anymore." "me too, aren't you going to show me where's your grandma's house?" "oh yes let's go there right now." m/n and Takemichi were carrying bags of plushies m/n won and walked to his grandma's house "wow! It's really big!" "you should see inside it looks even bigger."

M/n opened the door to show almost empty house and walked inside "it looks really huge! Are you sure we can move here?" "yes, this will be our house until we get married." "you really want us to get married this badly?" "yes, wait I have a surprise for you in my room no scratch that, our room." m/n ran upstairs excited to get the surprise and Takemichi looked around and saw a picture of m/n and his grandma smiling and hugging each other 'he must've been close with her.'

M/n came downstairs with his surprise "Mitchi, look." m/n held a cat "a cat?" "yep, I named him Mitchi-chan." "why that? It's my nickname!" "I was joking I actually named him Hana." "it's still first letters of my name why?" "I've been taking care of this cat after you left me and I like the name Hana." "isn't the cat a male?" "it doesn't matter right, Hana?" the cat moewed "here carry him."

M/n let Takemichi to carry Hana and he melted in Takemichi's touch purring loudly "he loves you, he wasn't like that before It's like he knows you're a good person." "uhh he's sleeping on my legs! Help me!" "nope, how about we sleep here tonight?" "okay but please get him away he's going to scratch my hoodie!" "since when did it become 'your' hoodie?" and like that Takemichi couldn't feel his legs anymore while m/n is laughing his ass off.

"good night, Mitchi." "good night, m/n and sweet dreams!" m/n kissed him and passed out Takemichi chuckled at m/n then held him close 'the house is good and it's not that far away like I thought we'll live together I'm excited!'

Takemichi couldn't stop being excited and hugged m/n tighter "Mitchi.." Takemichi thought m/n was getting suffocated by his hug but he was dreaming wet dreams again 'I'm still not ready what if I'll hurt him? Or worse! Wait he bought more of those mangas I can learn from it!' Takemichi went to m/n's bag to search for the mangas m/n bought in their date and found it he started to read learning how to do it properly and slept before he learned how.