6. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Começar do início

Ritvik started taking big steps as he decided to leave but before that krisha came and tugged on his wrist once again approaching him.
"Don't mess with me Miss. Krisha! Already you have done enough to hurt me but not anymore. My mistake that I tried to get closer to you." He spoke it, out of anger as after whatever she did or the way reacted on situation he didn't like it. He hasn't expected her to keep silence while someone was taking her advantage.

"Shut up firstly! And why are you showing anger? You also do the same thing everyday. All men are same, he didn't do anything else which you don't! If you are saying so then it's you who should be punished first...."

"Don't compare me with that bastard! And what I do? I never make you uncomfortable. My intentions behind troubling you are different that his ones. There is a lot of difference in mine and his. I lo__" His lips sealed as he failed to voice out the particular word. He saw a different kind of emotion overpowering his senses which he could see reflecting in her eyes too. He felt like hitted with something which brought out the lot of feelings in him which he had never felt before for none but her.

On other hand krisha's soul become conscious as suddenly she felt attracted to him. Her ears wanting to hear that word which he didn't speak and left in mid. She stepped closer to him. This much closer that now both of their breathes hitched. She clutched on his shirt as the fingers brushed with the skin of his broad chest developing butterflies in his stomach.

"You what ritvik?" She asked in a whispery seductive voice. At that time both were like unconsciously moving as they themselves didn't know what was happening with them. It was like just the arrows of love has pierced through their souls and connecting them both with a high force.

"I__" He gazed in her brownish eyes when suddenly the trance broke and he pushed her slightly backward. "I don't want to see you anymore. I am sorry and I will never face you from now onward."  He spilt out and walked out from there hurriedly.

"Ritvik! Please talk to me once. Okay, I am sorry! I shouldn't have reacted like that, I am sorry for slapping you too. Please forgive me, ritvik!" She kept saying to which he pretended to be unheard.

"I don't want your sorry!" He said and left leaving her. Krisha sadly lowered her head and moved in her room.

Coming on her bed she tried to close her eyes but his thoughts were not allowing her to sleep. She was not liking his silence. It was already two days for that incident after which he didn't talk to her or trouble her by his mischievous acts. When in afternoon she was sitting in the lawn a man came there and started flirting with her with his dirty talks and staring at her shamelessly. She was getting really very uncomfortable and decided to move back but before that ritvik appeared there and then everything happened.

She was feeling sad and also wanted to talk with him. It's been just two days and already his silence was bothering her. Though she always showed irritation but she love it when he was around her. She likes his company and everything he talks.

Overall she just love him but yet to realise it. Krisha dug her face in the pillow as shyness crept over her remembering that beach moment when in attempt to save her he glued his lips with hers. She felt wild moment in her stomach.

"Am I falling for him? Really? I am in love?" She blushed all over again and covered her face.

"If it's love then I will confess it. And now I have recognised the true gentleman behind his playboy attitude." Krisha smiled as she grabbed her mobile and quickly opened her Instagram searching his name there.
She got few accounts then scrolling down finally his one came under her sight. She opened it and saw a lot of followers there. There were many photos of him which were really very cute and few are thermometer breaking hot. Her soul began burning with his hotness as somewhere she felt jealous that every girl must be stalking him and see his photos.