A/N

The new version of this book will be out on October 1st by the name "A Queen In Red", with a new cover and everything, it'll be on my profile, feel free to check it out.

I'm really excited for all of you to read this new and much better version of my work, though I'll understand if some of you don't really wish to take the time to read it, but I would sincerely appreciate it since I have been working on it a lot lately. I'll be adding some scenes to the book to connect some spots or to just fill in the book a bit more so that it makes more sense.

Every chapter will have more content, around 4000 words each. Though there will be less chapters, mostly because I'm putting first year into one chapter, the second into another, and like that with each year. 

In the new version "A Queen In Red" by the way I'm completely in love with the new tittle and cover [though I have another one too since I wasn't sure which one I wanted to be out to you], but anyways, as I was saying or rather writing, in this version Tom and Artemis will probably not meet in the first or second year but later on, since I think that it would be better for them to meet each other once Artemis is more mature, though that still hasn't been decided.

I'm sincerely thankful for all the love and support this version has gathered and would be even more thankful to those who take the time to read, vote, and comment on the new chapters. I'm also kind of scared that the acceptance to this new version is not much but I also know that I had to re-write this story, because even though at first, I was in love with my writing here, I am now completely aware that somethings are just not right, and that is why I took the time to change them. To make you, my readers, feel more comfortable with my story and for me to be as well.

Also, I would like to remind you all that this is completely fictional, that none of this is real, it just follows a plot inside my head, and would truly appreciate if you didn't leave me hate comments for the way a character acts. 

I will not be tolerant to a personal attack, but instead will reporting said person.

Ok, I kinda of ranted a bit or maybe a ton, but I feel that what I'm saying here is important to share.

Anyways, all of you are invited to join me on this new journey, starting on October 1st. 

Thank you.