ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 25

Artemis was wondering around Hawaii as she thought about what being his submissive meant. She somewhat understood why her parents – all three of them – hid this from her, but that didn't make the betrayal any less hurtful.

She was emotionally troubled.

Artemis couldn't help but be afraid of what would happen to her if Voldemort got mad at her. She wasn't an idiot, she knew the man was dangerous, she knew about the power he had, and about how he was possessive about what he considered his, or rather was his. She also knew that her family were his followers, she trusted their judgment.

Artemis wondered what he would expect from her, would he allow her to live freely, or would he want the young demon to comply to his every order?

A small part of her was excited about being his, she remembered how he talked to her before Yule, she somewhat liked that. Well, that might be because she was a passive girl by nature, but would she always be?

Submission: From an early age her parents taught her all about it. They had indeed noticed that she liked satisfying who she considered her superior. So, they decided to teach her when the person she complied to, was taking advantage of her.

They taught her that her body was hers, and no matter how passive she was, she should never gift her body to somebody, no matter who it was.

Her fathers also made her learn how to go against someone and voice out her opinion. Even against them.

They all showed her how to be submissive in a nontoxic way.

But that didn't change the fact that now that she knew who she was going to be submissive for, made her scared.

Artemis didn't even notice when she had gone to her usual spot and that she was stargazing until:

"Hello little moon."

                                                                                ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Marvolo immediately apparated to Mauna Kea. He couldn't' help but think how irresponsible Artemis was being by leaving like that. If those two kids hadn't known her like they do who knows when they would've found, her.

Another part of him was afraid. Afraid that she wouldn't accept him, that she wouldn't want him.

He definitely wanted her, no he needed her.

Marvolo had waited decades for her to be born, he would be dammed if he let her go now.

Eventually he found her gazing at the stars, looking thoughtful.

Marvolo noticed how beautiful she looked in that moment.

The older man silently approached the eleven – year girl, not before telling the concerned family that he found her through the dark mark:

"Hello little moon." The heir of Slytherin prayed that his voice didn't betray him and showed how nervous and fearful he actually was.

When Artemis remained quiet, the man sighed and moved to lay down with her.

Only then did the small demon replied: "Hello....... I um am not sure how I should call you." She trialed off nervous.

"Call me Tom, that's my actual birth name. I don't have a problem if you call me that way." Marvolo told her.

"I- I had a conversation with my mother, and she told me that you're my mate." Artemis whispered.

"Yeah, she told us, she's been looking for you."

"I'm scared." Artemis admitted as she sat up, followed by Marvolo.

"Why?"

"You're the Dark Lord. According to my mother I'm going to have a ton of responsibilities, to you and to your followers. I'm only eleven almost twelve. What do you want from me? Am I supposed to be a quiet and obedient little pet or what?" The young girl was in tears, but she didn't seem aware of it, not until Marvolo cleaned her face from them, kissing her cheeks softly.

"Artemis, I don't want you to be my obedient pet, no. I want you to be happy. I may be possessive of you, and you are aware of that, but I would never control you. As for our followers yes, you're going to have responsibilities with them, but not to the point where it uses all your time. You're still a child, and I'm not going to force you to grow up." Marvolo caressed her cheek.

"So, you're not going to keep me locked up and use me for your pleasure?" Artemis looked nervous and scared to know the answer. Yet, hopeful.

"No, I'm not. I believe that you parents taught you about being a submissive mate, correct?"

"Yes."
"Good, in that case we're not going to have problems. After all, I would love to have you of all people defy me from time to time." Marvolo smirked satisfied when the young girl smiled at him.

"Can we stay for a while?" Artemis asked quietly.

"Yes, little moon." Marvolo laid down bringing Artemis with him, feeling relieved when she cuddled into him.

                                                                               ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

'I found Artemis, she's safe, we'll go in a while. I'm going to talk with her.'

The three parents cried in relief when Marvolo communicated with them.

Narcissa thanked Mother Magic when she heard the news.

"Ok kids, you should go rest, it's been a long day." Remus told Neville and Draco, who nodded in understanding.

"We'll talk with Artemis tomorrow, ok? For now, let her talk with Marvolo." Lily suggested. James and Sirius didn't like the news so much but accepted it, nonetheless.