ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 30

Finally, Yule arrived, and they were on the train. Artemis couldn't manage being in that castle any longer, the students and professors have been eyeing her warily ever since they discovered she was a parsoltongue. Especially the Gryffindors.

Her friends and Uncles could only do so much. Draco had insisted that she was always with someone, after the first accident.

She had been walking to the library to do an assignment when two Hufflepuffs cornered her in a hallway attempting to beat her up, since she was 'evil.' Luckily, her magic reacted in time to blast them both away from her, giving Artemis enough time to run.

"Hello sweetie." Lily greeted her with a hug.

"Mother, I missed you." Artemis hugged the woman tightly.

"What about us?"

"Dad, papa." Artemis jumped into their arms.

"Hello princess."

"Hello pup."

"Hello little one."

"Aunt Cissy."

"Come on, let's go home."

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Later that night, Artemis was laying on her bed resting for a while, she had gotten out of the bathtub a while ago, she had a mayor headache.

"Hello little moon." Marvolo's deep voice sounded through the room.

"Tommy, hi. I missed you." Artemis greeted as she sat on the bed.

"How are you?" He made his way to the bed.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Artemis placed herself on top of him, hiding her head on the crook of his neck.

"Do you want a potion?"

"No. I just need to rest. Stay with me please."

"Ok, my little moon." Marvolo caressed her back, his hold on her tight. She didn't need to ask for him to stay, he would do it without hesitation.

"You smell good." A sleepy Artemis admitted.

"Thank you." He chuckled, amused.

After Marvolo left a few kisses on her head, Artemis fell asleep in the arms of her mate, safe and sound. She wouldn't change that man for anything. And he wouldn't change her for anything either.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"You look gorgeous Artemis

"You look gorgeous Artemis." Marvolo whispered into her ear as he approached her from behind.

"You look very handsome too." She complimented him with a blush covering her cheeks while she turned to face him.

"Happy Yule, little moon." Marvolo gave her a small box. Curiously, Artemis opened it.

"Tommy, this is beautiful." She whispered.

"You deserve everything and anything." He put the bracelet around her wrist, kissing her hand softly, his eyes full of love for the young girl.

"I also got you something for Yule, here."

"I love it, little one."

"Oh, that's good. I mean, I just didn't know what to get you. I noticed that you were a bunch of rings, but I wasn't sure you would like it."

"I love it, don't fret too much."

"Okay." Artemis whispered.

"Come on, let's greet your guests

"Come on, let's greet your guests." Marvolo placed his arm around her small waist, glaring at anyone who looked at her lustfully. After all she was turning out to be a beautiful young lady. And she was his for the taking, all his.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Marvolo was in his office, behind his desk, going through his bank account. He would've done it in Gringotts, but it was a lot, considering he was absent for almost eleven years. And he didn't want to spend 24/7 outside the house, especially when his little mate was home for a few weeks.

The man was startled by a knock on his door.

"Come in." He lifted his head to see who had entered.

Artemis walked towards the man with a smile. "Happy birthday Tommy." She kissed the man's cheek.

"Thank you, little moon."

"Here." The little demon gave him a bag. "I hope you like it." Artemis told him shyly.

Marvolo raised an eyebrow but opened the bag, nonetheless. He raised his head to look at Artemis who avoided his gaze. "How did you get this, little one?"

"I asked Jasmine where I could get it. If you don't like it, I could change it."

"No! I- I mean it's perfect, little moon." Marvolo kissed her hand.

He hadn't been lying, ever since he gained his body back, he had been trying to find this specific book, it was about wards and all that. He had obviously failed in his search but somehow his little moon didn't.

"I'm glad you like it."

Marvolo brought the small girl to his lap, and played with her hair, as she relaxed in his embrace. "I love it." He whispered.