ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 38

Artemis was sleeping on her bed, when she felt someone move her hair from her right cheek, her eyes fluttered open, and she saw Marvolo.

"Happy birthday little moon." He gave her a soft smile.

"Thank you, Tommy." She leaned into his touch. "Lay down with me, please?" Rubbing her thighs, which went unnoticed by Marvolo.

"Of course." He let Artemis place herself on top of him. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, you?" Her voice was still sleepy but it had a seductive edge.

"Fine, though you know that I sleep better with you in my arms." Marvolo smirked when his little mate blushed deep red and hid her face between his neck and shoulder. Marvolo shivered slightly when Artemis licked his neck. "Artemis, no." He reprimanded.

"Need you so much." Her breath tickled Marvolo's neck. "Touch me."

"Artemis, this isn't what you want, your demon is settling down, it's maturing." Marvolo moaned when her hands started play with his curls, tugging them harshly as she sucked on his neck.

"Don't care, touch me, master." Artemis purred.

"Don't provoke me, slut." His eyes flashed red.

"But it's so fun to do so." Artemis whispered into his ear, sucking slightly on his earlobe, she then moved to sit up, looking down at him.

"Such a tease, aren't you?" Marvolo placed his hands on her small waist.

"Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to decided later on." She slowly started grinding on him, smirking when he groaned and tightened his hold on her.

Marvolo flipped them around, having enough of her trying to make him the submissive one. "You're a whore." He told the young girl while he put her hands on the headboard. "My whore."

Artemis whimpered when he ignored how she pressed her hips into him. "Please."

"Please what?" Marvolo sucked her neck, making sure to not leave hickeys on her.

"Anything. Just touch me." Artemis replied breathless. "Please just use me." She whined when he made no move to actually touch her.

Marvolo leaned close to her face. "No." He saw her narrow her eyes. "You're not in control of yourself, I'm not taking advantage of you." He gave her a gentle kiss and removed himself from her.

"I hate you." Artemis told him when he laid beside her.

"Whatever you say, Artemis." He chuckled amused when she got up and left to her bathroom.

" He chuckled amused when she got up and left to her bathroom

_________________

Artemis left the bathtub more relaxed and in control of herself, she figured she owed Marvolo an apology for what happened earlier but decided to deal with that later, for now she would get dressed.