ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13

July 31st, 1991.

Artemis had just woken up with smile on her beautiful face. She was excited, today she was supposed to receive her Hogwarts letter. Her parents had been reluctant to let her go, but since it wasn't their decision to make, they gave her permission, but only if she stayed safe, besides her Uncle Severus, Uncle Regulus and her friends will be there if anything happens.

Today she had decided to put on a baby blue drees that finished by her knees, white ballerinas. Her hair was braided, and she wore a small, delicate necklace with the shape of a moon and a sun that she has had for as long as she could remember. She didn't know who gifted it to her, and her family only told her that someone special did, but they wouldn't tell her who exactly. She liked it though, so she kept wearing it.

                                                                               ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"My lord, Artemis doesn't know about you being here, perhaps we shouldn't tell her yet

"My lord, Artemis doesn't know about you being here, perhaps we shouldn't tell her yet." Narcissa suggested.

"And why is that?" Marvolo/Quirrell questioned.

"Because it may get her hopes up about getting to meet her soulmate, and if our plans fail, she'll be heartbroken." Narcissa explained, with concern in her eyes. Marvolo nodded in agreement, because even though he was certain that everything would go alright, he didn't want to risk his little mate getting hurt.

"Shh, the kids are coming." Remus warned.

"Good morning." The soft, and delicate voice of Artemis rang threw the room.

"Good morning princess." James met her at the end of the staircase.

"Happy birthday, sweetie." Lily congratulated.

"Thank you, mother." Artemis replied, with a faint blush at the attention. The rest of the group proceeded to greet her as well.

"Little ones, I would like you to meet Professor Quirrell. He'll teach DADA during your first year." Andromeda told the kids with a small smile.

"A plea- pleasure Ms. Po- Potter, Mr. Long- Longbottom a- and Mr. Mal- Malfoy." Marvolo/Quirrell stuttered as he bowed to the boys and kissed the hand of the girl softly.
"Likewise, Professor. But her name is Potter - Black" Draco told the man.

"Arty, come with us." Nymphadora told her excitedly.

"Where to?" The small girl asked whilst tilting her head to the left side slightly.

"The quidditch pitch." Draco answered instead.

"Can I go dad?"

"After breakfast sweetie." Lily replied before James or Sirius could.

As the large group made their way to the table, Marvolo noticed that his little moon, preferred to stay close to Neville. She was quiet and observant, didn't like the attention, but she had a seductive aura that drove you in. When she talked, she did it softly, her smiles were small, but genuine.

"Tell me kids, what classes interest you the most of Hogwarts?" Alice asked.

"Herbology." Neville answered.

"Potions and flying." Draco said.
"Charms, I think. Well, Ancient Runes too, but that class is for third years." Artemis replied thoughtfully.

While eating, two owls arrived. One for Neville and one for Artemis.

"Please open them, please." Sirius begged with an excited expression. Honestly the man looked more excited than the two kids did.

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore:

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand sorc., Chief Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International confed. of Wizards.)

Dear student [ Ms. Potter and Mr. Longbottom]

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find and enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1st. We await you owl by no later than July 31st.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva M. McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress.

First year students require.

Three packs of plain black work robes One plain pointed black hat One pair of protective gloves that are made of dragon hide or any similar material One black winter cloak and silver fastenings

All the student's clothes should contain the same tags.

Course books:

Students must contain the copy of the following books.

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration A History of Magic Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Magical Drafts and Potions Magical Theory One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection The Standard Book of Spells

Other equipment:

A cauldron made of pewter A set of crystal and glass vibes A set of scales that are made of brass One telescope One wand An owl, a toad, or a cat

"We're going to Hogwarts." An excited Draco stated, he had received his letter almost two – months prior, since his birthday was on June 5th.

"Uncle James, can we go to the pitch now?" Dora asked.

"You can." James replied as he kissed the top of his daughter's head.

"We'll see you at school Professor." Artemis softly said before they headed out.