We're falling in love

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

 Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love”

When I finished the song, she lifted her head up and looked at me. She had tears in her eyes but it was accompanied with a sweet smile.

“That was the song that--”

“Yeah, I know,” I interrupted, “how could I ever forget that night.” I smiled back to the her and wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes.

“I love you, Harry Styles.”

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart quicken. Only Isla was able to do that, even after being together for so long. It’s like every day is our first date. I fall in love with her even more, even though I already love her with all my heart.

“I love you, too, Isla.”

She lowered her face down to mine, brushing her lips against my lips, sending shivers down my spine.

And, finally, the thing that I crave every second of every day of my life, she kissed me. It was a sweet kiss but it held all of the love that we had for each other.

I moved my hand down to the middle of her back and supported her as I rolled us over so that she was lying down with me over her, protecting her. 

I started to deepen the kiss and I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth right away and our tongues immediately danced in rhythm. She ran both of her hands through my hair and pulled me closer to her. I couldn’t resist it anymore and I let out a moan. One of her hands let go of my hair and trailed down to my chest.

We had continued this amazing kiss for about 10 minutes until we had to stop to catch our breaths.

I rested my forehead on hers, both of us breathing hard and fast, our eyes still closed.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” she whispered to me.

“I can’t picture my life without you, I honestly can’t.”

I couldn’t stop smiling, this night, this moment, I could stay here forever and I’d be the happiest person in the world.

~End of flashback~

It was just yesterday that we shared that amazing night and it could all be taken away when we tell her the truth.

But I didn’t want to worry about that right now. Right now, we had to focus on Isla’s health.