SPECIAL JUICE

"Wow, I came here for this exact reason. I'm planning a yacht party," Robin replied. "You wanna join us? It'll be fun, music, food, bikini, drinks, dicks whatever you need."

"Amaging." His scent was so hypnotizing, my little friend was happy under my panties. 'Ohh fuck, I'm in my undergarment in front of Robin. Act cool. There's no way I can have an erection now. My little soft dick won't make any visible bulge but my...'

"I have to confess, you have a sexy body. If you were my girlfriend I would..." Robin complimented me. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

'Fuck, why is he asking this type of question when he was eye fucking my body.' I was speechless. What should I say? Should I get angry that he wants to fuck me or should I thank him for flirting? "No, I'm fully available for men like you." Did I just say that? Somebody fuck my stupid mouth.

"I thought you had one," Robin replied.

"And what made you think that?"

"Your messed up makeup and soaked panties," Robin answered. I looked down and he was right, my panties were soaking wet.

"Haha, I think I had a wet dream last night." Again stupid answer, but saved by Eva.

"Hey, Remi, we're going to the yacht party with Robin," Eva said. "So, What are we having for breakfast?"

Fuck, Robin still thinks I'm a girl. God help him till he finds out what is lying between my thighs. But at the party on a yacht, with girls in bikinis and topless, my dream came true. "Ohh fuck, fuck what I have done. I have to wear a bikini now. Shit, I had one chance to fulfil my dream, but I ruined it completely.

"I'm making pancakes today."

"I love pancakes," Robin said.

After breakfast, Robin left the apartment, but he did add something to our breakfast. Luna and Eva had a drink first under the table while Robin was enjoying my pancakes and their soft lips on his cock. Not that I hate it or like it, but it was hot. Sucking cock under the table, ufff. I wish it was me. I mean, I wish I was Robin. One thing was very confusing. When Eva and Luna were blowing Robin's cock, Robin was looking at me and watching my uncomfortable reaction. I kept my erect dick down by my thighs. I was lucky that I didn't see his big black cock while it was being worshipped by two girls, otherwise, I would burst off in front of him.

"So, you didn't say anything about the upcoming yacht party yet, what's wrong, Remi?" Luna asked.

"It's nothing, I'm afraid of water, you girls have fun."

"What? You're lying," Luna said.

"No, I'm not."

"You're. You looked at the ground when you lied," Eva answered. "What's wrong? It'll be fun to see lots of naked girls and boys having sex or dancing around."

"Robin thinks I'm a girl. Now, how am I supposed to go there?"

"The same way we go, in bikinis," Luna replied.

"Me and bikini, lol."

"Ohhhh, now we got it, you're afraid that you won't look hot in a bikini," Eva said.

"Hot? I'm not gonna even look like a girl. They'll call me a faggot."

"I don't see that as a problem, you're a faggot and you love cock," Eva replied. "You slept with a man and sucked his cock and get fucked in a public place. So what's the point?"

"Don't be rude, Eva," Luna answered. "Remi, I got it. Wearing skirts, shorts, and dresses was easy because they covered your body well. But in a bikini, you're almost naked. Don't get upset. The party isn't happening tomorrow. It's the middle of summer, in the ocean naked under the bare sun. We are not crazy. It's so hot right now out there. We're planning to fix the party date in August, which is almost 3 months away."