34DD

"Why don't you give it a kiss, tell it how excited you are to have met him," Robin said. "Kiss the tip and lick the shaft baby."

"The smell of his masculinity makes you more feminine," Eva whispered to me. "Sniff cocks and become a cute-sissy girl.

I lifted Robin's cock up and leaned forward to his big black cock, kissing the underside. Not breaking eye contact I did as instructed, enjoying the sweet taste of his pre-cum was dripping from the slit in my mouth.

"Why does this smell so good...?"

He soon held my head gently with one hand and, with the other hand, positioned his cock towards my lips. They parted instantly and he pushed the whole of his fleshy, sensitive part of the cock in my mouth, pulling out and pushing in repetitively.

"Hmmmh," Robin groaned.

"Make love with his big thick cock," Luna whispered. "Be submissive, smile, lick, and suck."

"Worshiping a BBC is a privilege," Eva whispered. "So be a good girl and please him."

It was still a lot larger than mine when soft and the way his spongy flesh filled up my whole mouth was incredible. I loved feeling him harden in my mouth, hearing his moans when I used my tongue under his tip. "Mmmmm, mmmh, slurrp."

I was totally aroused by being this submissive and my clitty already started twitching, unable to break free from my thighs and panties. The pace picked up and Robin was now hard fucking my mouth, me trying my best to take as much of his 10" cock in as possible. After a good 5 minutes of mouth fucking, Robin pulled out, sticky saliva dripping from my chin. "Mmm, huuuuh, gasp," I breathed.

My little pp was crying for attention too. I moved my one hand down to give it a gentle rub but before it happened Eva slapped my hand out. Then I put my hand on Robin cock again.

"You can cum later, Remi, don't worry. You like it more when you're filled up anyways, right?" Eva whispered. "Be a good girl. This is your place with an alpha man, on the floor and his cock in your little slutty mouth."

"Mmhmm," I nodded, still focused on his cock head. It was bulbous and throbbing hot. "His cock is so majestic," I said looking at Luna and Eva. Suddenly, Robin's phone rang, and he picked it up while pushing my head back toward his cock. I went back to pleasing him again, "Mmm fuck, I love this cock, mmmm, mmmm."

"Look how fun it is to give up your masculinity," Luna whispered to me. "Be a good sissy girl for a black daddy whiteboi. He'll show you the magic trick of a cock disappearing into your ass."

"Sorry girls, that was an emergency call, but for Remi, I'll stay a little longer," Robin said and put his phone on his right side. "Good girl. Now I want you to swallow this all when I shoot, alright?"

Robin fucked my face quickly before cumming, yanking my head till drool sputtered. The rough treatment turned me on so much I thought I might bust without even touching myself while giving blowjob! But Robin had other plans and shoved my head down till my nose tickled his pubes.

"Aaaaahhhhhh....." Robin sighed happily while draining his load down my throat.

I coughed after he pulled out, cum sticking to every surface of my mouth and throat. I lost count of how many I swallowed. If I had to describe the taste it would be... salty and sweet... it was complex and the texture was sticky.

"Robin, we planned lots of things," Eva said.

"Okay, next time I'll bring a friend," Robin replied. "I'm sorry, it's business." Then Robin left quickly.

"At least Remi got something he wanted, don't you?" Luna said.

"Haha, how's Remi's transformation going?" Eva asked. "Almost a month has passed, right?"