INCOGNITO MODE

"Girls, I just started. Go home," Sam replied, while my mouth was plugged. "Hi, I'm Sam. Nice to meet you, girls."

"Nice to meet you. Here is our address," Luna said and passed a piece of paper to Sam. "If you want more pussy for pleasure."

"Bye, sissy," Eva said. "See you soon. Have fun."

"Bye girls," Sam replied, while still ramming my ass.

"Fuck, your girlfriends are smoking hot," Sam said. "Hold tight, I'm close." Then Sam came inside my ass pussy, "Huuuh, fuckkkk, mmmmhhhh. Fuckkkk, your ass is so tight."

I took out my buttplug and asked, "Do you just cum inside my ass?"

"Now, shove it back where it was in the first place," Sam ordered. "Let it absorb while we're heading to my apartment."

At that time, my body and mind were both in Sam's control. Then I pushed the buttplug inside me and walked out of the club with Sam.

Sam's apartment was big, almost like a penthouse. Before I had a good look, he took me to his bedroom. Sam dropped his pants the moment we entered his bedroom. His cock was bigger than I first thought.

I was contemplating not having sex with him again, but as I locked eyes with his cock, all of my previous thoughts faded. His cock was huge! and I can't believe I put it inside my virgin ass. Damn, his single ball is already bigger than both of mine.

I bent forward to get my lips closer to his cock. I took it in my hand. "Oh my god... your cock is so heavy... I can't even hold it properly just using my hands... Maybe I should try it with my mouth." And then slid it into my lips. His manly smell and taste were making me more aroused by the second. My mouth was completely filled by the tip alone. I'd never had cocks in my mouth before, but it tasted great right away.

"Do you like your first taste of cock?" Sam said. "Don't worry, it won't be your last."

I have touched one before... was all I could think before I had that fleshy girth of another man in my grip. Though it was certainly nothing near the size of Sam's big black cock.

It was difficult for me to do anything with it. I sucked as much as I could out of the end and stroked the remainder with my two hands. This was plainly too little for him, as he grabbed my hands and tossed them off his cock. He gripped my shoulders and pushed me down, forcing me to kneel in front of him.

"Mmm...mmmhhh, slurp," I moaned and kissed Sam's cock.

My fingers curled around his rock-hard cock and moved up and down gently, allowing his penis to travel in my loose grip rather than holding too tightly, which could be uncomfortable. The night when Eva and Luna were giving their lovers blowjobs, I was stunned by the skills they had.

I shaped an O with my lips and placed my mouth over his cock. There was no suction, to begin with, and I kept my tongue out of his cock tip. I just let the tight circle of my lips contact the head of his erection and gently slide them downwards, allowing my mouth to moisten more from the ideas and feelings going on in my brain and spirit to lubricate my lips' trip down his shaft.

By moving the circle of my lips back up to his cock tip, then I got my tongue to work. It connected with his frenulum and wrapped around his cock as my lips maintained a firm grip... I also started a mild vacuum, and the inside of my cheeks made contact with his penis shaft as I moved lower while sucking him off.

I needed all the saliva I could muster right now. It was simple since I was eager to have his cock fill my mouth. My tongue was working the head of his cock and started to give out little pleasurable suction moans as we both became thoroughly lost in my cock sucking.