GIRLS NIGHT-IN

A few hours later, "Luna, I need a little help to put on makeup. It's harder than the makeup tutorial."

"Come here, you'll get used to it. Wow, your legs look sexier without stockings," Luna complimented. "We need to take care of your feet."

"I'm not wearing those high heels and walking funny in public places."

"Absolutely, first you need practice," Luna replied. "So, red or hot pink?"

"Which one is the sluttiest!"

"Hehe, you're the most slutty girl, sorry boi, I have seen," Luna said. "I will choose a purse for you."

"It's beautiful, thanks."

"Damn, I'm jealous of your lashes. Stupid bois never appreciate good lashes," Eva said, rolling her eyes.

After successfully shopping for bra panties and lingerie without any awkward or weird incidents we head to the spa. Eva and Luna were right, girls do have more fun than boys. We gossiped about other girls' fashion choices and talked about some handsome men and the bulge on their pants which made my dick uncomfortable situation. It was so hard to hold the orgasm while your little dick continuously brushed by the soft fabric of the panties. I was feeling relief after entering the spa. We stripped naked the moment they took us to our massaging room. There were three massage beds for us. I chose the middle one so that I could talk with both of them while watching their naked body.

We lay down on our stomach, face down, "So, what are they gonna do with our naked body?"

"They'll work on all our muscles to release the tension," Luna said.

"For you, especially the glutes, your ass muscles," Eva said. "After last night, you don't realize how much tension is stored in your ass."

"Girls, relax your bodies while I warm up the massage oil and prepare the room," the massage guy said.

"He isn't a girl, look closely at his thick thighs and see what he's hiding," Eva replied.

The massage guy came close to me, I could feel his hot breath on my ass crack. I clenched my buttocks and a cold shiver shook my whole body a little.

"Do you want to change the massage table?" the masseur asked. "You could use a hole below your waist."

"I'm okay, thanks."

"Hehe, don't worry you'll see the reason soon," Eva said.

He rubbed heated oil evenly onto my back before moving down to my legs and applying more. My legs were close together, so he separated them a little to get to the inner thighs. Finally, he rubbed some on my firm and jiggly ass. He separated my ass cheeks till I could feel his thin breath on my ass lips. He bent forward and dribbled some oil into my ass crack, paying careful attention to my hole. My ass was consuming the oil itself. Sam seemed to have permanently altered my ass.

"Uhhhh, mmmmhhh," Eva and Luna were moaning.

"Remi, how is it going?" Eva asked.

"Great!"

"Then why are your lips closed?" Luna asked.

"Because, I haven't started yet," the masseur answered.

He moved my legs till they were completely at the edge of the table, exposing my balls and door to the air. He started on my shoulders, upper and lower back, and then down my spine. Then he moved on to my legs and feet, making his way up to my inner thighs and back.

"You're good with your hands."

Finally, he returned to my ass, putting more oil and dripping lubricant onto my ass-lips. This time, he massaged my glutes deeply. He then stroked along the crack, across my hole, and along my perineum to my balls, which he delicately touched. Then he returned to my hole and massaged his fingers around the pucker repeatedly.