HOUSE OF DREAMS

After losing my dishwasher job, I was evicted from my apartment. Then I started crashing on a friend's couch. I tried to find a better job to afford an apartment, but the wages I was getting weren't enough. One day in a bar, I was cleaning the table for two pretty girls. "Damn, look at that ass," I was totally eye-fucking their butts. When I was serving them, they were talking about a cleaning job with a place to live.

"Miss, I heard you're looking for a cleaner, right?"

"Yes. You heard it right. Do you know anyone who could do it?"

"Is there any specific requirement? Like male or female."

"No, anyone, we don't gender discriminate. Hi, I'm Eva, and this is my best friend, Luna," Eva said.

"I'm Remi. Actually, I was looking for a job. So..."

"Wow, I already like you. How much do you want for a month?" Luna asked.

"I was trying to get an apartment for me so..." I was too tired to spend the night at my friends' houses.

Eva stopped me. "We have a small bedroom. You can live with us. We were looking for a roommate too. What do you think?" she asked.

"Great. If you girls are okay with it, then..." These two black girls were so hot and pretty. They were fit like athletes, with large titties. They appeared taller than me, but that could have been due to the high heels; otherwise, we were probably the same height.

Ohh, I forgot to share! I am 5 feet 6 inches, weigh 130 pounds, and have dark brown, shoulder-length hair. I keep my hair long because I like man buns. I have bluish eyes and a smooth, hairless body. I am really self-conscious about my figure. I'm 19 years old and still waiting for puberty. I have no hair on my face, chest, or legs; only a few hairs in my armpits; and very little hair develops around my cock. And, except for my head, I always keep them cleanly shaven since my skin doesn't tolerate hair. I have small, budding breasts with large, puffy areolas. My nipples are large and stick out like a flat-chested girl's. My 130-pound body weight comes from my thick thighs, wide hips, a jiggly bubble butt, and a little bit of fat under my man boobs. My biggest source of embarrassment is my cock, which is still the size of a small boy's. My erect cock is about 3 and a half inches long and really skinny - a real pink pencil dick. You can barely notice my marble size ball sack behind my small penis. I am hoping this will all develop one day soon.

"Come on, buddy. We're in the 21st century. When are you planning to move in?" Luna asked.

"Honestly, I'm homeless now. There is nothing to pack up, I carry my backpack everywhere."

"Hey, you're making me cry. We'll wait until your shift ends," Eva said.

"I'm quitting this shitty job, right now. I'm ready when you girls are ready."

"Wow, you're really funny. I can't wait to see the three of us going to a party together." Luna said.

I moved into their apartment that night. They were really sweet but spoiled. After talking with them a little bit I found out that both girl's parents were rich. My room was their guest room, so basically I didn't have to do anything to set it up. I just took a shower and then slept like a baby. The first thing I had to do in the morning was clean the whole apartment.

"Remi, are you awake?" Eva asked.

"Over here, in the kitchen. I'm cleaning the dishes."

"Omg, you've already started cleaning. Help us to clean our room! We're updating our wardrobe for this summer."

After a while...

"So, what are you girls gonna do with these old dresses?"

"What do you think? Gonna dump this in the trash," Luna said.

"You girls are throwing out a lot of dresses."

"If you want, you can keep some for yourself. And, you need a wardrobe to update, dude," Eva said. "You can take these T-shirts and shorts to wear at home."

"Yeah, T-shirts are unisex, but those shorts are so short and feminine." Both girls laugh so loud at me after hearing me.

"Look at our sweet, cute roomie boy, he wants to fuck us!" Eva said. "Luna, do you see any bulge on those sweatpants."

Immediately, my face got red and I was thinking I should cover my crotch, but then I remembered that they wouldn't find any bulge in there. "I was just..."

"Come on dude, we were joking. Just look at your face, hehe," Eva laughed. "These shorts will be more comfortable in summer than your heavy sweatpants. Otherwise, you're not going outside wearing these."

She was right; I was overreacting. I had already seen that they didn't wear undergarments inside the apartment. "I'm sorry, I'm taking all of your spare clothes. My closet is empty anyway."

The next day was very hot - too hot to work while wearing my regular baggy dresses - so I decided I was gonna wear something light. In the morning, I was sweating like a pig. I wore a white T-shirt and black gym shorts to clean the apartment.

I was on my hands and knees in the kitchen, cleaning the cabinet under the sink. My back was arched since I was reaching into its deepest corners. Because of my shorts, my ass cheeks were exposed in the air. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a hand landed on my right butt cheeks with a loud 'clap' sound.

Instead of a scream, I moaned a little. "Mmmmmh...I'm working here."

"Mmm, I like your fat ass in these booty-hugging shorts. I have to admit, Remi, you have a great sense of fashion." It was nice that Eva appreciated something about me. "Do you squat a lot? I can't take my eyes from your white bubble butt."

"I think it's my genes."

"Then your mom has a big butt like yours, hasn't she?" Eva asked.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm a mama's boy." We both laughed.

"You're lucky that you got heart-shaped butts. I had to work hard for my butt. So, do you have any plans today?" Eva asked.

"No, do you have any?"

"Actually, Luna and I are gonna masturbate tonight," Eva said.

"The whole night?"

"The whole night, like a marathon," Eva said. "If you want you can join us."

"Thank you, but I'm good."

Someone should kill me for being polite, I thought to myself.

"It was a joke. Omg, you took it seriously, dude," Eva said.

"You got me good, haha."

"But we're having sex tonight and it's a threesome," Eva informed me.

"Ok, don't worry. I'll crash somewhere else tonight."

"No...no. You don't have to leave. We're open-minded. To be honest, it turns us on more when someone is watching or listening. You can stay in your room and jerk off. Where else are you gonna find free live porn, right?"

"Yea, but still, it's totally new for me."

"Sure, sure, no pressure. It's up to you. Just making sure we are ok with this," Eva said. "How about we make it a foursome?"

"No, no I don't want to ruin... I'm not that good in bed."

What the fuck did I just say? I immediately chastised myself. Still, given my pathetic little dick, it was probably for the best that I gave a believable excuse. I knew that if I showed up to their threesome and dropped my shorts, they'd laugh me out of the room.

"Don't say that. Ok, I get it, you're too shy to fuck us," Eva said. "Here is an offer for you; if you stay, then I'll let you play with my pussy after our boyfriend is gone."

"Oooo, are you serious?"

"If you can make me cum again then maybe I'll let you ride me until you blow up," Eva said, then gave me a sexy smile with a wink.

The girl knew how to manipulate men. I was still thinking about my dick size, but the truth was that I was also painfully inexperienced. Still, Eva's offer was just too tempting. I decided that I'd at least stay in my room that night.