A FUCKING SISSY GIRL!!

"You're so hot, Remi," Robin groned.

As I slid myself further, another inch of hard pipe went into my pussy, sending thrills down my spine. This one was the greatest yet. Not only was his cock thickening as it came closer to the base, forcing me wide open, but he was also rubbing my prostate. The pleasure bumps, in particular, teased the lining of my love canal, sending bolts of bliss sizzling out of my clit. It was also a little painful. The stretching was too much for me.

"You're such a good boi. It's already halfway in," Robin said.

"O-only halfway! Aaaah, uuuh, your cock is so big, Robin."

It became better as I lowered my body, enclosing more of Robin's cock and allowing it to enlarge my hole and the linked tube. I kept him in place for over a minute after his cock was firmly inserted to sink in. The ecstasy that washed over my body was no longer just waves, but massive breakers that appeared to overwhelm me with euphoria.

"Take off your t-shirt," Robin said and I almost tore it up to get rid of it. My erect clitty was leaking on Robin's pube. I was wondering what'll happen when I start bouncing on his cock.

"Mmm... Hahaha, you are leaking too much, aren't you?" Robin said.

"Uhhh...mmmoannn. Mmmh." At first, I struggled, but before long, I realized I was bouncing on it. I started moving, raising my pussy up, until most of it was outside. With every movement I made, even the smallest ones, the pleasure bumps massaged my prostate, sending more pleasure crashing through my body. My hands were on Robin's shoulder and we were looking at each other.

"Your false masculinity is a weak illusion. My cock will free you from this fake life," Robin groned.

It was the best fucking that I had ever done, maybe because I could look at his face, which was a picture of joy, or maybe it was the humiliation, or maybe I was in control of the speed and the depth of penetration. I slowly stroked up and down on top of him, and he met my partway, ramming his cock so deeply into me. I was moaning so loud, "Yesss, yesss, mmmh, uuuuh."

"I own your pussy. You're my little whiteboi, aren't you?" Robin asked.

"Yes. I'm your whiteboi." I was a completely cock-drunk slut. Hoping it will be even wilder the next time.

"There is a saying in my country, sweety; a woman for children, a boi for pleasure," Robin groaned.

I wasn't saying anything and suddenly he pulled out his cock. I just begged, "I need your cock. Please fuck me! I need your big black cock inside me, please." That was definitely something I never thought I would say in my life. But it was absolutely true at that moment.

"I know, You can't resist my boibreaker," Robin ordered. "Then say you're a sissy girl,"

"I'm a sissy girl." Then immediately he pushed his cock inside my pussy and I started riding it.

"Not a man, not even a boi you crying moaning fucking sissy," Robin said. "Tell me what you are?"

"Yes! Fuck yes, not a man!"

"What are you?" Robin asked.

"I'm a fucking sissy."

"Again!" Robin said. "This time louder!"

"I'm a fucking sissy girl!"

"Don't deny it whiteboi, you want to be claimed, tamed. You want to be feminized and fucked, deep into your Pussy till you no longer feel like a male" Robin groaned. "If you want to submit mentally and physically to a superior man, accept it."

"Fuck, fuck the man out of me, I'm a sweet girl, I'm a sissy girl, my sissy pussy feels so good."

"Now, Cum! Cum for me!" Robin said. All that humiliation and p-spot massaging and my hard clitty flopping on his abdomen were overwhelming. That familiar body shaking and jolting. It felt more than good; it felt wonderful. Robin's cock, every time it surged into my pussy, stretched the opening, sending out swirls of bliss. It delightfully expanded the attached channel, and more waves flooded my body from its presence deep inside me.

"Ah!" Ah!" I murmured. "Oh, yes! Oh, my God, that feels good. I'm almost ready to cum. Can you play with my clit?" I was wildly bouncing on his lap like a rodeo rider.

"Staying limp while getting pounded by a black bull is important," Robin said. "Getting your brains blown out and having sissygasm experience is what you crave. Keep bouncing on my cock, faster and harder. Yes like that, real sissies know to clench their pussy on the upstroke"

However, the best thing Robin's cock was doing was massaging my prostate with every stroke, as it plunged into my pussy and again as he drew it back out. I babbled and moaned as I thrashed up and down on the couch, ramming my pussy against his. I could feel my climax swelling up, seeming to arise from my entire body, even my toes and fingers curled, to concentrate in my groin.

"Admit it faggot! you love how your clitty wiggles when you ride black cock," Robin laughed. "Ride nonstop until you hit sissygasm, bounce on that cock you are completely cockdumb."

"Yeesss, yes, eeeee, mmmmm, uhhhh,mmmh, eee, ohhhh. Yesss fuck me hard, mmmmh, isssh, mmmh." I looked down to see my flopping clitty.

"Don't look away sissy, show me the lust in your eyes," Robin said.

I looked at him and my eyes automatically closed. I came to a halt and relaxed my body, allowing my orgasm to take over. Robin kept stroking his cock with my tightened pussy muscles. I squirted all over his stomach and lower abdomen. I have been waiting for this moment for almost over a month. "Black men always bring out the whore in me."

"You made quite a mess on my stomach, sissy," Robin said. "Your clitty is useless, but I love your boi pussy." I didn't wait for his next instruction, I just grabbed my watery cum and swallowed it all well.

Robin was exploring my body, at first his hands caressed my thighs, enjoying the soft texture and the firm flesh. The soft, creamy skin of my hips and waist felt even better to his hands, and he would soon be caressing my new lovely breasts. He began squeezing my breasts, his thumbs gently rubbing my nipples, in the same tempo as I stroked his cock up and down.

"Huuh, hmmm," Robin was groaning.

I continued moving up and down and impaling my pussy on Robin's cock, but with faster strokes. He quickly matched the increased pace, ramming up to meet me every time. I forgot about my clitty and was stroking his cock passionately. Although I was deriving great pleasure from what his hands were doing with my breasts.

My legs were tired, and when I was bouncing slow and started to lean forward. Robin caught me, and helped me to lie on his left side, then his cock slipped out. It was rock hard, and he positioned himself between my thighs. I could predict what he was going to do.

I was looking at his big thick cock whose weight made it hang like a pendulum between his thighs. I've difficulty completely encircling his shaft with my fingers.

"You like what you see?" Robin asked. "Even the most promiscuous of women find themselves shocked by the sight of my manhood."

All I could do was stare at it. Robin put my hand on his cock. Then I gave it a squeeze and a big drop of precum fell on the couch. From this point of view, it looked majestic. My chest was rising and falling quickly. There was nothing but shock and astonishment on my face. His chest throbbed against my touch, and he let out a gasp.

"Nothing about me is small," Robin commented. And I slowly shook my head in agreement. I licked my bottom lip and bit it. He put my legs on his shoulder for better access.

Robin moved my hand away from it, but I didn't pull away. My hand continued to explore like I was seeing it for the first time, feeling every inch of its reproductive tool. It swelled, hard and thick, tilting slowly upward until it pointed at my pussy. He took my free hand and placed it on his hard abs, letting me feel his smooth, hairless hard body.

He put his cock on my limp clitty and it was totally covered by his cock head. I love the view from here; his big thick cock next to my cute clitty before he Breeds me. "Use my clitty like a handle when you fuck me. My sissy clitty is useless and only there for showing who I'm."