SECRETS

I slept like a baby that night and woke up to Sam's voice, "Keep those legs spread, sweetie." He pressed against my thighs while sashaying his strong hips between mine. He gripped the backs of my knees into the folds of his arms once he was ready.

"Look how comfy you are on your back, legs wide open," Sam said. "I'm going to take you as a man takes his wife."

Missionary...oh Missionary it might seem so vanilla for some folks, but it's so emasculating, so perfectly dominating, having my legs folded up around my head as this hugely muscled man dominates me utterly with his mass and strength and big cock.

My dick was rock hard, or you can say morning wood. Sam fingered my boy's pussy with lots of lube, then he wore a condom. My ass was loose from last night and he didn't waste a moment shoving it in my ass. I spent the entire night dreaming about being fucked by men and squishing all over my and their bodies. His cock was feeling better compared to last night, maybe because I was no longer drunk. Still, I couldn't believe I was enjoying him inside me while looking at his eyes and continuously moaning to let him know I was close, "Uuuuhhh, mmmmh, mmoaonn."

Sam swept his entire body forward, moving his ass. The pleasure was amazing at this level, and my climax was immediately pumped into his hand. My orgasm was considerably more intense when it was driven out by his big cock. My pussy walls shook and tightened around his girth with each thrust, enhancing my ecstasy while giving him a lovey stimulation. He stayed at the tip, totally impaling me while I screamed and squirmed and came.

My erect penis was flopping wildly with each thrust, begging for a feel so I could finish. I stuck my tongue out and I could feel my face getting redder and redder. I was naturally making an ahegao face without even meaning to.

There is no mistakenly heavenly joy and pure bliss I experience when I'm pinned down getting fucked like a girl. No girl has ever made me feel this good. "Uhhh, mmm, yes... yesss... mmmmhhh."

I squirted all over my belly and chest. I was shocked by looking at my load. Fuck, he turned me into a squirter. I have never seen this much thick cum before. Sam didn't stop pounding my ass for a second, but I was surprised that even after I came, I was still feeling pleasure from it. He pulled out his cock and lay beside me.

"Hop up, darling, ride me," Sam said while pulling me onto his hips.

As I straddled him, my hands were now on his muscular abs. I struggled to remain sitting, but he dragged me up until my buttocks were hanging above his big hard cock. He gently moved my hips down, and his large tip landed on my wet gaping ass.

"Huuuh, hmmm," Sam groaned when he pushed me all the way down.

My knees were on the bed, and my buttcheeks were on his thighs. My dick was growing hard again, and he grinned as he looked at it.

"Uhhhhhh, yesss, fuckkk, fuuuckkkk me," I moaned as he brushed my sensitive nipple.

I'd just cum and was eager to get it out again. Sam began hammering, and each thrust sent a wave from my p-spot all the way down to my toes when we were holding each other's hands.

Sam wrapped his muscular arms around my biceps, trapping my slimmer body. He then held me like a puppet while humping, first slowly then more quickly as his passion increased. I couldn't rub myself off while my arms were stuck in his and evidently, he didn't care to, so I just had to bounce on his long thick cock.

"Uhh, mmmh, fuuuck!!" We both groaned as we orgasmed, me onto his stomach and chest and him into my wet hole. Then I slowly pushed up my ass, and his flaccid cock came out, and his thick cum oozed out of me. It was still larger than mine when it was soft.