Chapter 4

Hola, Minna!!!!!!!! Today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! I get to have dirt cake tonight after supper! Well like I said I would update today hopefully alot more than I did yesterday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, maybe she is thinking of how Ms. Theo doesn't know who we are and is trying to set an example for the rest of us." one of my other students said standing up for his friend before I could say anything.

"Thank you. Now, let's continue. Next is Ethan James." I said reading the next persons name off the piece of paper.

"My name is Ethan James. I love playing video games, and I love hanging out with my friends." Ethan said sending a small wave towards me.

"Next is..... Conner McKnight." I said putting the paper towards the side.

"My name sis Conner McKnight. I love playing soccer, helping people, and hanging with my friends." Conner said awkwardly before sitting back down in his chair.

"Trent Mercer. You're up!" I said barely even recognizing his last name.

"Um... I'm Trent. I like drawing and hanging out with my friends." Trent said smiling slightly before sitting back down.

"Okay, next is Cin—-" I began before the door burst with a bunch of Triptoids began racing into my classroom.

Screams began to fill the room until they all had us up against the wall. Cursing myself in my head, I devised a plan hoping to calm everybody down and make sure no one ends up getting hurt on my own watch, in my own classroom.

"Everybody, calm down!" I yelled loudly over all the noise making everybody go silent in that very same instant.

"Just stay calm and they probably won't hurt us." I said quietly looking at the Triptoids a very dangerous plan forming in my head.

All of a sudden, one of the triptoids minions, grabbed me forcing me down on my knees with my hair in its covered hand.

"Why does this always happen to me?" I whined before grabbing the triptoids hand, making the triptoid let go of my hair, flipping and slamming the triptoid on the hard tile floor.

"Whoa, she's good!" I heard one of my students exclaim, but I could pinpoint which on it was.

Kicking one of the triptoids in the chest as it came for me, I gasped in pain as one of the other triptoids kicked the back of my knee in, making it dislocate right before I hit the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thanks for reading! This is the rest of the update from yesterday! Hope you all like!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!

I give you ninja hugs!!!!!!!!!!!