Chapter 3

"What? You guys do know that staring is rude, right?" I said sounding like a teenager once again.

"How could you lift that?! You're a girl! Even Jonathan couldn't lift it up." the boy who called me out earlier said with his eyes extremely wide.

"I lift weights. Is that a problem? I mean I would like to stay fit. Mr..."I said trailing off asking for his name.

"Conner. Conner McKnight." Conner answered awkwardly.

"McKnight. I'll ask you again. Is that a problem?" I asked my British accent coming out slightly indicating that my temper was showing a bit.

"No, no! Sorry, ma'am!" Conner said flinching back from my evil eye while the rest of the class laughed at him.

"Good, now let's class started!" I said punching the air above me, making the class laugh at me instead of Conner.

"Okay, Kira. You're going first. State you first name and last name, then any hobbies you like. Go!" I said imitating a track gun.

"My name is Kira Ford. I like listening to music, and my hobbies are playing in my band and hanging out with my friends." Kira said standing up showing who she is.

"You don't have to stand up, Kira. Everybody already knows who you are." Cassidy said being a regular pop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I had to give a little teaser! I have a concert to get rady to go to! I'll try to update tomorrow!

What do you guys think?

Comment, Vote, and Fan!