15

Happy reading people.
How r u all.
I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Teju: u looked tired. Didn't u sleep well.
Karan: nothing like that. I slept well.
(In low voice, i slept very peaceful as u were near me. )

Teju: ok. But come soon. And take care.
Also I will send ur lunch.
Karan just nodded and left for work as he was getting late.
Teju also completed her work and went tk cafe after talking to km and kd.

Vidhi: hey babe, how was it. I was not there so u didn't find it uncomfortable.
Teju: no not at all. Karan was very helpful. I can manage.
Don't worry.
Vidhi: wow, feeling changing. Kya baat hai.
Teju: shut up yaar. Nothing like that.
Vidhi: why u looking tensed.
Teju : are Karan went to office but he was looking tired. He is not well I guess.

Vidhi: dont worry. Call him after some time and ask. Or should I ask umar.,
Teju: no. I will call him in some time.

They both started their work. But teju was restless. It was one hour now. So she thought of calling him.
Karan was sitting in his cabin with eyes closed.
His head was paining.
As soon as his phone ringed he look at the screen and smile came on his face.
He picked up thr call.

Karan: hello.  While sneezing 
Teju: how r u?
Karan: not good. But thanks for calling.
Teju: if u r not well then come home na. U should rest.
Karan: no it's ok i will manage.
Teju: I can see. So now don't talk and come home. Or else I will tell mom dad to call u home. (With Authorative tone)
Karan: ok. I just need to sign two files. Will do that and come.
Teju: better.

Karan felt so much relieve that someone is concern for his health.

Karan did his work and inform umar that he is living as not feeling well.
Umar asked him to go with driver.

Here teju also informed vidhi and went home.
Before Karan would reach she was there to help him.

Teju pov: when in morning I saw his eyes i could make out that he was not feeling well. I so wanted to tell him to rest but I know I don't have that right on him.
But when I called him his voice was low and he was sneezing so I am sure he must be having fever also.
I can't bear it. So I ordered him to come home. How can I stay at cafe when he was ill . I told vidhi and left for home. I wanted to take care of him.
What are these feeling I don't know but I have become protective for him.

Karan pov: when I was sitting in cabin I had a bad headache. I wanted to go home ans sleep. My eyes were also burning.
Might be I have fever. My phone ringed and when I saw the name flashing on the screen smile came on my face.
When I sneezes, I could feel worry in her voice. Was she really so much concern for me? The way she order me to come home and rest was just like a wife order.
I felt very nice that she was there..
I liked her worry and concern for me. I have started liking everything about her slowly. I told umar and went home.

Pov ends.
Karan rang the door bell and found her home opening the door for him.
She took him inside holding his hand. Karan sat on couch and she kept her hand on his forehead to check if he has fever.
It was burning so she immediately went to bring thermometer to check the fever.
It was 103.
Km and kd came from out. They had gone to mandir.
Km; what happened sunny. U came early.
Teju: mom, he is having fever. 103.
Km and kd also got worried.
Karan: don't be panick. I m ok. It just fever and I will take medicine and rest. It will be ok.
Teju: come, j will help u till bedroom and then bring soup for u. Then u take medicine.
Karan was amazed by her concern. But he didn't say anything.
She took him to bed room. He changed in comfy clothes. Till then she was making soup for him.

Karan was sitting on the bed keeping his head on the head rest.
Teju bought soup and medicine.

Teju: Karan get up, have this.
Karan open his eyes. Look at the soup and was making faces.
Teju; don't do this. Have it. It's good for u.
Karan was still not willing to have it so teju started feeding him. First he did bit nakhre but then teju warned him with km and kd name and he gave up.
She made him have the full bowl and then wiped his face.

Gave him the medicine and asked him to rest.
While she was getting up he hold her hand and asked her to sit till he doesn't sleep.
She said ok and made her comfortable on bed. Karan quickly put his head on her lap. Teju was surprised but happy as well.
Teju: he has become a small kid when unwell. It's ok. Let it be..

She patted his head for sometime and he slept like that.
Teju also slept while making him sleep.

Km came to check on him and found them sleeping.
She was very happy to see her son like this..

That it for today.
How did u find today's part.

Pls keep voting and share ur feedback in comment.
Love u all and take care.

Will publish Tu hi mera pyaar part tomorrow as it is still not ready.